ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Trio

Who knows. Eno didn't even have a commitable offer to Michigan and couldn't stop tweeting about them for awhile for some fan attention. Kid loves the attention on twitter, maybe Angerer was right!! He's probably hoping to gain some Utah followers on twitter. Next week it'I'll be some other team.

Reactions: LGEND24
giphy.gif

Reactions: QChawks
In a different direction if beau doesn't re commit who replaces his spot on the ship. Is there a second wr outside Martin?

Are these guys Texas natives? I texted of my family members down there that it's a sad day when a Texan's word means $hit :) pretty prideful people down there. They all shot back that they have to be transplants and aren't texans.

To Utah? Freeking hysterical! You can't make this stuff up.

What's next? A tweet of him flashing a wad of cash? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: QChawks
Like I've said all along, he'll be a cancer where ever he goes. The guy needs attention that most will tire of shorly after he arrives. You think he's be satisfied w/ 5-7 carries per game as a freshman?

Utah for a year or two, will realize no one cares about Utah, transfer to stephen f austin or some other fcs school to finish up.
So now that he isn't going to Iowa he is "fcs talent".
Yeah, ok....

That said, I couldn't give a shit where he goes......

"Fcs talent" can still be nfl talent. I don't give a damn where he goes either but I wouldn't have any faith that he'd stick anywhere for his entire college career. If the others are following him, good luck to them.

Let it go, they are high school kids.

Twitter warriors seldom last in an Iowa uniform anyway.

Who knows. Eno didn't even have a commitable offer to Michigan and couldn't stop tweeting about them for awhile for some fan attention. Kid loves the attention on twitter, maybe Angerer was right!! He's probably hoping to gain some Utah followers on twitter. Next week it'I'll be some other team.
Enid acts like he is running for office!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT