ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Voter Turnout Already on Par with 2016 Total

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Are more Republicans voting? Seems to me they had a decent turnout to vote against Hillary. Looks like young voters are up 600%...

yes, early indications are more and more repubbers are voting. and they are excited for trump and cornyn. trump should win by 6-10 points

but what is strange about the data in some states: people who were previously "not repubber" are voting for trump and like 15% black vote. so trump is going to win this thing

I'm not entirely sure what to make out of it. Texas voter turnout in 2016 was just really bad, I think Harris Co was like 39%? Throw in all the people who've moved into the state and I just think there's too many wildcards to make an accurate prediction. We're just gonna have to wait and see. Maybe the competitiveness drives out conservatives who just don't vote very often because Republicans have always won.

Given that I view it as a pure toss-up and too impossible to predict, whoever posts in this thread that it's going to be "decisive" one way or the other will have the same success as the cat that picks catfood dishes. 50%.

Reactions: pjhawk
yes, early indications are more and more repubbers are voting. and they are excited for trump and cornyn. trump should win by 6-10 points

but what is strange about the data in some states: people who were previously "not repubber" are voting for trump and like 15% black vote. so trump is going to win this thing

Nobody of importance thinks this and I have your proof right here.

If those two were going to win by 600-800k votes, they wouldn't be desperately tossing things to the courts multiple times to try to invalidate 100k votes. If those votes were not important, they wouldn't do anything. They're not fighting court battles over ballots in Idaho.

Nobody of importance thinks this and I have your proof right here.

If those two were going to win by 600-800k votes, they wouldn't be desperately tossing things to the courts multiple times to try to invalidate 100k votes. If those votes were not important, they wouldn't do anything. They're not fighting court battles over ballots in Idaho.
trump has to fight off the illegal dem ghost ballots somehow

Are more Republicans voting? Seems to me they had a decent turnout to vote against Hillary. Looks like young voters are up 600%...

The lawyers are waiting in Texas.......lots of votes....but they haven't been "officialed" yet.......Texas might be a leading "suppression" state this election.........Just 'cause its legal, doesn't mean it's legal, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: hawkbirch
The lawyers are waiting in Texas.......lots of votes....but they haven't been "officialed" yet.......Texas might be a leading "suppression" state this election.........Just 'cause its legal, doesn't mean it's legal, if you know what I mean.
texas is doing the exact opposite of suppressing votes, when you consider the massive turnout. you cannot have it both ways: either they are turning out and voting or they are being suppressed

Reactions: haw-key
texas is doing the exact opposite of suppressing votes, when you consider the massive turnout. you cannot have it both ways: either they are turning out and voting or they are being suppressed
you can vote'm....you can dropem in the ballot box......but that doesn't mean you tally them......Texas has a history OiT.......dont bullshit a bullshitter, plz.......Legendary history! Let's see where we are in a week....

you can vote'm....you can dropem in the ballot box......but that doesn't mean you tally them......Texas has a history OiT.......dont bullshit a bullshitter, plz.......Legendary history! Let's see where we are in a week....
I been here thirty years and there's never been a problem at all except for maybe a few ballots of dems found in a trunk in houston a few yrs ago. and that was dems. unless you are talking about the history of LBJ from before i was born. I heard the other day on the radio that LBJ used to find mystery votes in the trunk of a car or two.

All this tells me is Biden has so many more paths to victory than trump. All I've heard the past couple days is Florida will tell how it goes... If Biden wins Florida it's over... but also if he wins Texas it's over. Trump doesn't have these options.

All this tells me is Biden has so many more paths to victory than trump. All I've heard the past couple days is Florida will tell how it goes... If Biden wins Florida it's over... but also if he wins Texas it's over. Trump doesn't have these options.
trump is kicking butt in ohio michigan pennsylvania and texas. he may take NY. he has so many paths it ain't funny

Oh, well if that’s your expert analysis...

BTW- the Texas Supreme Court is made up of all repubs.

Unfortunately, I expect a different ruling from the partisan ideologue on the federal bench tomorrow. The Republican Texas Supreme Court wont even entertain this theory, but a partisan conservative federal judge will come along tomorrow to tell the Texas Supreme Court how it should be interpreting its own state laws. Federalism at its finest, amiright?

Texas has been unabashedly recruiting California businesses to move to Texas with lower tax deals.

The influx of educated workers coupled with increasing numbers of latinx voters is going to flip Texas to blue in the coming years/decades.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT