ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Connor

ChiHawk21

HR All-State
Mar 17, 2010
Legit one of my favorite Hawks of all time. Kid has grit and great attitude. Has always been the floor general, and has always added value even when he’s not touching the ball.

Couldn’t be happier to see him shooting it better than ever right now, but his prior contributions to the program beyond just scoring are unmeasurable. Disappointing to see “hawk fans” unable to see player value beyond PPG. He persevered through injuries and criticism his entire career and deserves every ounce of praise coming to him right now.

Kid is a badass, and will go far in life.

Cheers to Connor. 🍻

Legit one of my favorite Hawks of all time. Kid has grit and great attitude. Has always been the floor general, and has always added value even when he’s not touching the ball.

Couldn’t be happier to see him shooting it better than ever right now, but his prior contributions to the program beyond just scoring are unmeasurable. Disappointing to see “hawk fans” unable to see player value beyond PPG. He persevered through injuries and criticism his entire career and deserves every ounce of praise coming to him right now.

Kid is a badass, and will go far in life.

Cheers to Connor. 🍻
Thanks Mom!
Love,
Connor

Reactions: gohawkz
i bagged this kid earlier in the season when he seemed to be an open gate on defense and a black hole on offense. HE has found his swagger.... maybe a little too much. But in a game where you need some dawgs...Connor is not afraid to flex nuts at times.

ADVERTISEMENT