ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you Eclipse

Should we sacrifice a HROT member like the Incas or Mayans would have?

Here is St. Louis, I anticipate when it hits full eclipse, it will look like a scene from The Purge.

821a6754287e7ba9a0b2d86e8fe86c7f.jpg

Stole a welders helmet from work for a few minutes, he just had to sit there and wait. Hopefully didnt mess up his rate too bad

That was nuts. We didn't have a cloud in the sky. 1,500 people cheering and whooping together. The way the carona explodes off the sun. It was a surreal experience.

Reactions: Tunadog
Cloudy in the QCs, but still could see it with the magic glasses. Pretty, pretty pretty cool.

Reactions: mstp1992
Stop touching yourself.

Eclipse was LAME!!! I've seen darker days during a storm.
Disagree. For me it wasn't about it being dark, but the weird dimness of the light. The crescent shadows from the leaves, and a big black hole with white carona exploding off the sides. It was a very cool thing to witness in totality. I'd say it was the opposite of lame. It was over an hour ago and I'm still pumped.

I think it's hilarious that it's overcast. God damn nerds at work are whining. HA
I saw people walking around with fists full of glasses. Even before we knew this was going to a cloudy wash, it still seemed weird given that in Iowa, we were in for a crappy show no matter what.

Disagree. For me it wasn't about it being dark, but the weird dimness of the light. The crescent shadows from the leaves, and a big black hole with white carona exploding off the sides. It was a very cool thing to witness in totality. I'd say it was the opposite of lame. It was over an hour ago and I'm still pumped.

yeah - i think some people were confused with what to expect.

I saw people walking around with fists full of glasses. Even before we knew this was going to a cloudy wash, it still seemed weird given that in Iowa, we were in for a crappy show no matter what.
You are really a negative nancy. Try to enjoy life a little.

I'm in IC and the clouds parted enough to see the show. While not a total eclipse it was still fun to see.

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT