ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you KF!

InsaneHawkJJP

HR All-American
Apr 1, 2013
Decorah
Thank you for recruiting good character, hard working players regardless of the # of *'s. Thanks for running a clean program that turns those players into successful men. Thanks for reaching heights not seen at Iowa in my lifetime. Thanks for giving me someone to look up to as a young man and thank you for being such a loyal Hawkeye for 20+ years!!! That's all, now bring on the hate. This should be fun!!!

Beat Minny, Nebbie, Wisky and the clowns consistently and couple rabbit out the Hat games like Michigan this year and I could care less if KF and BF & co get a bunch of 4 Stars players! ( i just have to keep telling myself this!) it works!

Last edited:
Thank you for recruiting good character, hard working players regardless of the # of *'s. Thanks for running a clean program that turns those players into successful men. Thanks for reaching heights not seen at Iowa in my lifetime. Thanks for giving me someone to look up to as a young man and thank you for being such a loyal Hawkeye for 20+ years!!! That's all, now bring on the hate. This should be fun!!!
From the real InsaneHawk I would like to say thank you KF for not being good at recruiting. Thank you for not putting an emphasis on recruiting during the year to show off what Iowa has to offer so that coaches can "focus on the game". Thank you for year after year not being able to close deals down the stretch on kids with offers outside of the MAC or the Missouri Valley Conference. Thank you for consistently under recruiting so that we can watch yet another set of walk ons become starters as their scholarship counterparts weren't all that good to begin with. Thank you for getting your butt kicked in bowl games the past several years displaying what happens when you give teams with talent time to prepare against you. Thank you for offering the sons of former players whom do not have many options elsewhere. Lastly, thank you for losing out on so many recruits this year down the stretch as this was certainly one of the worst finishes to recruiting I can remember.

From the real InsaneHawk I would like to say thank you KF for not being good at recruiting. Thank you for not putting an emphasis on recruiting during the year to show off what Iowa has to offer so that coaches can "focus on the game". Thank you for year after year not being able to close deals down the stretch on kids with offers outside of the MAC or the Missouri Valley Conference. Thank you for consistently under recruiting so that we can watch yet another set of walk ons become starters as their scholarship counterparts weren't all that good to begin with. Thank you for getting your butt kicked in bowl games the past several years displaying what happens when you give teams with talent time to prepare against you. Thank you for offering the sons of former players whom do not have many options elsewhere. Lastly, thank you for losing out on so many recruits this year down the stretch as this was certainly one of the worst finishes to recruiting I can remember.

Dam, tell us how you really feel!

Dear lord you sound like my jr high niece the over dramatic drama queen.

Thank you for being the biggest pussy on any Hawkeye message board.

And thank you for putting up with all the young kids on and off the field!

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Make sure he pulls out for the money shot.
Funny and original, I bet you're the life of the party.
You are most definitely the real INSANE hawk, just look at all your posts obsessing over where high school kids choose to spend the next few years of their lives. It's both sad and hilarious! Carry on now, there are a couple hundred other negative recruiting threads to go say the same tired drivel.

I think a lot of these rude comments are a result of giving out participation trophies to kids .......If they cant have what they want when they want it and get the trophy they cant handle it! I'll say it again ...it doesn't matter who you have coming in for recruits.....what matters is what they do while they are here. Get a degree, stay out of trouble, and play some good football! Everyone wants to win a NC .......I'm not gonna cry, bitch and complain and talk down a bunch of new recruits until it happens ....grow up!!

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP

Why don't you just jump on Jimmys bandwagon and leave

Ditto!

The ironic thing is with all the Kirk and company bashing going on about how "they couldn't recruit themselves out of a wet paper bag", (which recruiting in a wet paper bag would be highly illogical) the Hawkeyes are still ranked higher then the Badgers. I would say the Badgers have had a lot of success the past several years, and BIG West champ the past season, so why is there recruiting numbers so bad? Could it be they to recruit people that fit there system like the Hawks? I guess they have a unrecruitable wet bag they can't recruit out of as well.

NOTE: The wet bag comment is in reference to another forum post from a month or so back.

Last edited:
It does make me wonder how old or how long these "haters" have been Hawk fans, you'd think by now they'd realize as long as the good captain is here this is the way it's gonna be! But no let's keep beating that dead horse cause eventually we will get the changes this program needs, stupid Barta and lazy KF need to go right.

It does make me wonder how old or how long these "haters" have been Hawk fans, you'd think by now they'd realize as long as the good captain is here this is the way it's gonna be! But no let's keep beating that dead horse cause eventually we will get the changes this program needs, stupid Barta and lazy KF need to go right.
They definetly have no sense of the history of Iowa football. As fans we would have no lofty expectations of this program if not for Fry, and Ferentz. In fact many on here would not be fans of this program if not for them. Can you imagine what this site would have been like before Fry came to Iowa? Just a quick look back.
Jerry Burns coached from 1961 to 65. W 16 games, L 27 for a .327%
Ray Nagel coached from 1966 to 70. W 16 games, L 32 for a .337%
Frank Lauterbur from 1971 to 73. W 4 games, L 28 for a .136%
Bob Commings from 1974 to 78. W 18 games, L 37 for a .327%
Hayden Fry from 1979 to 98. W 143 games, L 89, T 6 for a .613%
Kirk Ferentz form 1999 to present W 132, L 90 for a .599%

The Only reason anyone here has expectations of 9 to 11 wins a year and competing for championships is because of the hard work and dedication of Hayden Fry, and Kirk Ferentz.

They definetly have no sense of the history of Iowa football. As fans we would have no lofty expectations of this program if not for Fry, and Ferentz. In fact many on here would not be fans of this program if not for them. Can you imagine what this site would have been like before Fry came to Iowa? Just a quick look back.
Jerry Burns coached from 1961 to 65. W 16 games, L 27 for a .327%
Ray Nagel coached from 1966 to 70. W 16 games, L 32 for a .337%
Frank Lauterbur from 1971 to 73. W 4 games, L 28 for a .136%
Bob Commings from 1974 to 78. W 18 games, L 37 for a .327%
Hayden Fry from 1979 to 98. W 143 games, L 89, T 6 for a .613%
Kirk Ferentz form 1999 to present W 132, L 90 for a .599%

The Only reason anyone here has expectations of 9 to 11 wins a year and competing for championships is because of the hard work and dedication of Hayden Fry, and Kirk Ferentz.

bravo.gif

And thank you for finishing in the Top 10 five times and doing it with class and integrity! I get that not all people will get the significance of what you do and how difficult it is - but I do and I completely respect you and your program!

About 3 years ago my Son was reading some of the threads on here and was telling me some of these posters sound like kids that didn't get a offer from KF so he sucks.The sad part is I believe there is a handful of Dads posting Neg. stuff because KF didn't offer there little johnny too.It's not to hard to tell which ones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT