ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You

Sep 4, 2016
Little late from a few days of travel and getting back to work, but I felt the need to say thanks to the board for the hospitality shown by Iowa fans this weekend. Truly was a great experience. I can't tell you how many people simply thanked our group for making the trip to Iowa City. I've been to a large amount of the big ten schools and without a doubt the friendliest fans have been you guys. The atmosphere was great. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Little late from a few days of travel and getting back to work, but I felt the need to say thanks to the board for the hospitality shown by Iowa fans this weekend. Truly was a great experience. I can't tell you how many people simply thanked our group for making the trip to Iowa City. I've been to a large amount of the big ten schools and without a doubt the friendliest fans have been you guys. The atmosphere was great. Best of luck the rest of the way!
I.m glad you're experience was good. It was a fun day.

Glad you had a good trip ...

Glad you had a good experience. Ive been to Happy Valley a few times and had the same experience there and enjoyed the trip. Good luck the rest of the way!

Glad you had a good trip. I met some good PSU folks too. And thank you for the kind words.

Hey, we're nice!! ;)

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT