ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you...

jo12208

HR All-State
Sep 9, 2006
President Trump for helping us get to watch B1G football this year. Your call with Commish Warren convinced him to change his mind and fight for football. It was a win win situation.

I am pretty sure you changed the minds of some democrats here to vote for you. I just received a message from Aristotle telling me he is now going to vote for Trump and also hand out Trump flyers.

President Trump for helping us get to watch B1G football this year. Your call with Commish Warren convinced him to change his mind and fight for football. It was a win win situation.

I am pretty sure you changed the minds of some democrats here to vote for you. I just received a message from Aristotle telling me he is now going to vote for Trump and also hand out Trump flyers.
You're not serious. If so... wow

Reactions: tick2266

🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT