ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you!

Schwick

HR All-State
Sep 5, 2008
Thank you to this team and all the work and sacrifices they have made… pulling redshirts, delaying graduation, wrestling through injuries, setting attendance records, bringing home titles and all the memories. You all should be proud of your accomplishments. I am proud to be a fan of this team and the way you have represented Iowa. Go Hawks and finish strong today!

Last edited:
Thank you to this team and all the work and sacrifices to have made… pulling redshirts, delaying graduation, wrestling through injuries, setting attendance records, bringing home titles and all the memories. You all should be proud of your accomplishments. I am proud to be a fan of this team and the way you have represented Iowa. Go Hawks and finish strong today!
This. Well said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrjt0518
Back to Back Champs. Dont give a shit what anyone says about it, as we were gonna walk to a title 2 years ago. Worst part about it, the team gets that Championship taken from them and then when they win it last year, there werent any fans to celebrate with them. Thank you Sr’s for putting us back where Iowa Wrestling belongs!!!

Last edited:
The perseverance they sustain through the grind of a season (and this tourney especially) is far more than most of us can comprehend. As fans, we get up and we get down based on the results of these guys. Desanto was absolutely devastated last night. Devastated. He came back like a champion this morning. There’s only one first place at each weight, but we’re saying goodbye to a bunch of champions. I don’t know how TnT handle the crushing disappointment year after year. You’re always going to have more guys crushed than crowned champs. You know it kills them their guys didn’t attain their goal. Damn I’m gonna miss watching these guys in black and gold.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT