ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Harris-Biden

Not for MAGAs. Facts make them angry.
Indeed, the FACT that the US government lied and hid the fact from the US people the fact that their Commander in Chief was mentally unfit to lead makes us angry. On a side note does the FACT that Cubs are in last place and 11 games out, make you angry?

Indeed, the FACT that the US government lied and hid the fact from the US people the fact that their Commander in Chief was mentally unfit to lead makes us angry. On a side note does the FACT that Cubs are in last place and 11 games out, make you angry?
How about the fact that your fuhrer has been mentally unfit to lead for his whole life? You're supporting a real life grown up Eric Cartman.

Oh, and he's a felon.

And no, more apathy toward the Cubs, if I'm being honest.

Reactions: EasyHawk
How about the fact that your fuhrer has been mentally unfit to lead for his whole life? You're supporting a real life grown up Eric Cartman.

Oh, and he's a felon.

And no, more apathy toward the Cubs, if I'm being honest.
Apathy really? I picked them to compete for the Central and be a Wild Card Contender at worst. Were Cubs fans less optimistic? Serious question.

It's pretty amusing that OP doesn't realize they are protesting the Biden-Harris administration for it's pro-Israel stance and showering the IDF with weaponry.

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
MAGA paraded the Confederate flag through our Capitol on January 6th. It never set foot in the Capitol, ever. That's what you should be pissed about.
First off - WTF does that have to do with the burning of the American flag?

Secondly - Decades ago, the confederate flag may have been widely displayed by people that didn’t support rights for African Americans. Sure. But today, it is almost exclusively signage representing southern heritage and nothing more. I work with guys that have small confederate flag stickers and whatnot…these dudes aren’t racist - they simply grew up with it around.

Widespread racism is f^cking dead. We had a Black president for God’s sake.

Secondly - Decades ago, the confederate flag may have been widely displayed by people that didn’t support rights for African Americans. Sure. But today, it is almost exclusively signage representing southern heritage and nothing more. I work with guys that have small confederate flag stickers and whatnot…these dudes aren’t racist - they simply grew up with it around.

Parading the Confederate flag through the symbol of our Democracy is the worst possible disrespect imaginable, particularly after the Trump voters injured 100+ Capitol Police officers and defiled the Capitol building.

Oh it’s alive and well in MAGA land. Trumps own nephew says Donnie says the N word often, so did the Apprentice producer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT