ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Kris

mazda1

HR All-American
Sep 22, 2015
After all the discussion about the crowd and some immediate game frustration over missed free throws, IMO we as a fan base are overdue in our need to acknowledge the great job Kris has done for Iowa this year.

The talent he’s shown is obvious to all who watch the games. He’s knocked down several shots in critical moments and provided solid all around defense. Often he’s forced to take on difficult size mismatches and gives great effort on each possession.

The reason Kris was in a position to shoot meaningful shots is in large part due to the way he played earlier giving us a chance to win. If you’ve really played the game you likely have missed critical shots or free throws. I for one am absolutely delighted to have Kris representing Iowa and hope he’s put in another similar situation where I expect him to succeed.

After all the discussion about the crowd and some immediate game frustration over missed free throws, IMO we as a fan base are overdue in our need to acknowledge the great job Kris has done for Iowa this year.

The talent he’s shown is obvious to all who watch the games. He’s knocked down several shots in critical moments and provided solid all around defense. Often he’s forced to take on difficult size mismatches and gives great effort on each possession.

The reason Kris was in a position to shoot meaningful shots is in large part due to the way he played earlier giving us a chance to win. If you’ve really played the game you likely have missed critical shots or free throws. I for one am absolutely delighted to have Kris representing Iowa and hope he’s put in another similar situation where I expect him to succeed.
Well said.Murray family tough Hawk players.

I’d be happy if Kris gets the same shot in any close game. He had a good look and I feel good the next time it goes in and the Illini are crying as they look at their ripped out heart( please don’t anybody take that literally) ,( it’s a figure of speech meaning they are disappointed they lost).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT