ADVERTISEMENT

The 2021 Big Ten Baseball Tournament (What Should Be)

Mar 14, 2003
So this week should be one of the funnest conference tournaments in recent memory. I usually take most of the week off, and get a hotel near the stadium. There should also be plenty of beer drinking during,before, and after games. As such though, we are one of two conferences not having a tournament. Here is what things would look like come Wednesday had the conference done the right thing.

3 Michigan vs 6 Ohio State @ 9am
2 Maryland vs 7 Illinois @ 1pm

1 Nebraska vs 8 Rutgers @ 5pm
4 Indiana vs 5 Iowa @ 9pm

Reactions: whatsup13579er
Makes no sense that you can hold end of season tournaments indoors for wrestling, bball - men’s and women’s and outdoors for soccer and field hockey but there can be no baseball and softball.

That’s Kevin Warren and B1G leadership right there. Fire Warren and bring back Delaney.

Warren is a real piece of work. I guess somebody's gotta give Rob Manfred a run for his money as most garbage commish in sports history.

A quick update, yesterday was a great day for baseball. Today, Friday, and Saturday are cooler but comfortable days the games would’ve got in. I’m confident we all wouldn’t have caught Covid and would be seeing huge crowds with Nebraska’s success and the hunger for live sports. What a disgraceful decision.

ADVERTISEMENT