ADVERTISEMENT

The 50 Most Underrated Colleges in America

Arbitr8

HB Legend
May 13, 2009
Lewis Township
The 50 Most Underrated Colleges In America

Plenty of schools aren't worth the hype, while others don't get the recognition they deserve.

To uncover the most underrated colleges in America, we compared PayScale's 2013-2014 College Salary Report, which ranks colleges and universities based on their graduates' mid-career salaries. are specifically looked for schools that had relatively low rankings on the US News list but high mid-career salaries. The school that topped this list is the New Jersey Institute of Technology, where most grads are employed immediately after graduation and earn an average salary of $98,000 after 10 years of employment.

I was surprised that 1 school in Iowa made the list!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/the-50-most-underrated-colleges-in-america/ss-AA8OSCd

Originally posted by joelbc1:

Originally posted by SSG T:

The one school is where my wife graduated from and where my son is going next year.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Is he a QB? The Dutch need a QB real bad.

CUI, oh CUI,
Oh, may your glory never die!!

Nah, he's running Cross Country and Track, majoring in either Athletic Training or Strength and Conditioning.

And my wife was singing the fight song and I had to correct her when she got to the "fighting Flying Dutchmen" part. I'm not even sure they are CUI any more are they? I was thinking they officially changed to Central College.

Originally posted by joelbc1:

The one school is where my wife graduated from and where my son is going next year.

Is he a QB? The Dutch need a QB real bad.

CUI, oh CUI,
Oh, may your glory never die!!

Nah, he's running Cross Country and Track, majoring in either Athletic Training or Strength and Conditioning.

And my wife was singing the fight song and I had to correct her when she got to the "fighting Flying Dutchmen" part. I'm not even sure they are CUI any more are they? I was thinking they officially changed to Central College.
I was born and raised in that town. Awflly familiar with Central. It always has been "Central College" and the school song has always been "Oh CUI, Oh CUI, may your glory never die!" Go figure. Its a good, solid school. Having Pella Corp and Vermeers locally doesn't hurt, either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT