ADVERTISEMENT

The Airliner is ROCKN tonight

JerseyCityHawki

HB All-American
Oct 28, 2019
Hackensack, New Jersey
Reminds me how much I want to live here again in IC… the people in Iowa are bar none the best most well mannered and polite folks I have ever met … a far cry from New Jersey … sheeet, you look at someone wrong where I am from you might get knifed… Just got an airliner tshirt … tomorrow I hope not to go nuts buying Iowa gear… I just can’t wait to get like 50 pork burgers, giant Turkey leg 🍗 and of course the Greek Gyro… best food in the BT…

I know you're engaged and all. But the Airliner must only be so much fun if you're posting on here.

Anyway, glad you made the trip. Enjoy the game. Go Hawks!
Getting old now a days lol not like when I graduated from here back in 1998- it’s a ton of fun and just enjoying the moment is all with my fiancé … these moments I love to relive as we don’t get that many opportunities to come here more than 3/4 times a year

Getting old now a days lol not like when I graduated from here back in 1998- it’s a ton of fun and just enjoying the moment is all with my fiancé … these moments I love to relive as we don’t get that many opportunities to come here more than 3/4 times a year
3 or 4 times a year?..........sh- before August, I hadn't made it back to Iowa City since 2017.

Reminds me how much I want to live here again in IC… the people in Iowa are bar none the best most well mannered and polite folks I have ever met … a far cry from New Jersey … sheeet, you look at someone wrong where I am from you might get knifed… Just got an airliner tshirt … tomorrow I hope not to go nuts buying Iowa gear… I just can’t wait to get like 50 pork burgers, giant Turkey leg 🍗 and of course the Greek Gyro… best food in the BT…
BS about NJ. Do you live in the ghetto? In our area of NJ, people are very polite and kind.

enjoy on behalf of the rest of us who would love to be there but just can't. put up some pics if you took any.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Hey Everybody Golf GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Reactions: Bloody Run Hawk
BS about NJ. Do you live in the ghetto? In our area of NJ, people are very polite and kind.
You beat me to it. NY is the same way. Just got back from West Point and the whole area is quite polite and friendly. See the same thing up around Lake Placid. I did note a bit about NJ driving habits :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT