ADVERTISEMENT

The anti-maskers are angry my friends.

I wish we could line her and other idiots like her up in front of a firing squad.
Thats pretty severe. How about we tie them to a stake and slap a mask on their face which Ive previously worn on my ass.

Last edited:
I wish we could line her and other idiots like her up in front of a firing squad.
Weird thing to say when a good Catholic should be in church😂 (jk) but i'm with ya.....I'd prefer baseball bats though for that personal touch. I'm against violence against women in a vast majority of cases, but.....

That escalated quickly. Maybe a trip to a concentration camp, then gas her kind, would be more your style.
Personally, I'd much rather see her suffer a while before finally putting her down.
LiveStream it, so we can LOL at her and watch her pleas on how "she's not a bad person".

She's a bad person.

Weird thing to say when a good Catholic should be in church😂 (jk) but i'm with ya.....I'd prefer baseball bats though for that personal touch. I'm against violence against women in a vast majority of cases, but.....

1. I'm not good. Just Catholic.
2. Mass starts at 10:30.
3. Everyone should know by now I'm not serious.

I don't only think they don't help , I know for a fact they do zero. they are a fashion statement.

cool. if I see you out sitting at a table and I walk up to you, turn around pull down my pants and shart, it shouldn't be that big of deal then.

You knew it was coming at the end.

The "C" was angry that day, my friends....

tenor.gif

Thats pretty severe. How about we tie them to a stake and slap a mask on their face which Ive previously worn on my ass.
Yes, then tie her to some logs and throw her in the river. If she drowns, she is innocent. If she floats, she's a witch. Then we burn her at the stake.
I've been eating leftover chili all week. Trust me....she will be DOA after the flossed mask.

cool. if I see you out sitting at a table and I walk up to you, turn around pull down my pants and shart, it shouldn't be that big of deal then.

That seems like a health code, battery, and a muni-code violations. 🤔

I wear my mask like I am asked to, especially up in Minnesota. Don't want to put employees in a position where they have to ask.

I do question how well it is working because we have been at it for like 3 to 4 weeks and the cases aren't going down.

ADVERTISEMENT