ADVERTISEMENT

The Atlantic: America Is Growing Apart, Possibly for Good

Wasn’t stripping? They have small pasties on their t;() and dollar bills in their g string. So what would you call it?

I don’t know if you have guns or kids, but some of the best bonding moments was when my father taught me how to shoot a gun and the many hunting trips that followed. As long as the parent is teaching the proper safety and responsibility of using a gun I don’t have a problem with it

Did your father teach you that your gun was a toy to be posed with for random Christmas cards and photos in your living room?

I have no problem with them teaching their kids to shoot at an appropriate age. But there is something wrong with a Christmas card being used to show off one's gun collection.

I also detest the drag queens or trans strippers or whatever the hell you want to call them. Children should not be exposed to that kind of sexualized environment.

Why must it be either or. It's disturbing that this country is turning into one where you are either sending your children to watch drag queens perform or you are photographing them holding your AR-15 to send out your friends and family as a Christmas card. Both of these are seriously messed up.

Did your father teach you that your gun was a toy to be posed with for random Christmas cards and photos in your living room?

I have no problem with them teaching their kids to shoot at an appropriate age. But there is something wrong with a Christmas card being used to show off one's gun collection.

I also detest the drag queens or trans strippers or whatever the hell you want to call them. Children should not be exposed to that kind of sexualized environment.

Why must it be either or. It's disturbing that this country is turning into one where you are either sending your children to watch drag queens perform or you are photographing them holding your AR-15 to send out your friends and family as a Christmas card. Both of these are seriously messed up.
Exactly, both are dumb. I have no issue with responsible gun owners and them teaching their kid at an appropriate age, but the hyping and celebration of guns is just stupid. I also have no issue with drag queens, but keep that out of schools. Those who are gay and want to explore that can find out about it outside of school and pursue that when they are older if into that sort of thing.

You don't think the fringe left has anything to do with the division in America? The riots, the woke culture, trans strippers with kids in the audience, etc etc etc
The so called radical left or fringe left is exactly that. Currently they have no power. All these talking points about the radical left. What person in power from the radical left is pushing through all these agendas? Tell us more about the woke culture? Are they having books written about it? Critical race theory that's not really a thing that's ever been taught in schools and still isn't? Meanwhile the Margie Greene's and Boeberts and Gaetz go these Trump rallies every single week and say the craziest things and there is absolutely zero pushback from 1 single person in the Republican party except Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger. I have never seen anything like this in my life.

ADVERTISEMENT