ADVERTISEMENT

The Best Canned Drinks for Getting Hammered

WisestIowan

HR Legend
Jun 1, 2012
H Town (Screwed Up and Slowed Down)
What say you? Here is my pick:

LD_StrongCanLQ_NODS_V01.png

I called the original Four Lokos "Tailgate In A Can" because it was the equivalent of 6 beers and it had the caffeine of like 2-3 cups of coffee. My college years is when then became super popular and then they took out the caffeine.

I called the original Four Lokos "Tailgate In A Can" because it was the equivalent of 6 beers and it had the caffeine of like 2-3 cups of coffee. My college years is when then became super popular and then they took out the caffeine.
That was my “pre-tailgate” drink on Saturdays mornings. Woke you the eff up and gave ya a real good starting buzz.

Seen more than a few of the original ones taken through a beer bong. Sometimes 2 at a time. Better memories watching.

Ah yes. Reminds me of the train rides to Evanston when the Hawks played at NW

Seen more than a few of the original ones taken through a beer bong. Sometimes 2 at a time. Better memories watching.
Some years back I was at a tailgate before we played PSU. Majority of folks there were Iowa fans but there were a few PSU fans there too. One of the dudes was telling everyone that we didn’t “tailgate hard enough” and told everyone to “watch this”. He then shotgunned 3 four lokos, and then within about 10 mins was puking his guts out while laying on the grass/csb

ADVERTISEMENT