ADVERTISEMENT

The Best Testimony to the Success of Trump’s MAGA...

25,000 National Guard troops in Washington DC to monitor Joe Biden’s inaguration. Be proud America....Trump gave you exactly what he promised!

Google “antifa trump inauguration” and you will find countless videos of violence and destruction perpetuated by left wingers during the 2017 inauguration.

But I wouldn’t expect a partisan hack like you to acknowledge any left wing responsibility for the current environment.

But I wouldn’t expect a partisan hack like you to acknowledge any left wing responsibility for the current environment.

As opposed to a right-wing Trump chump who perpetually deflects from one MAGA shit show after the next to draw attention to a mouse fart?

The fact you would accuse anyone of being a partisan hack demonstrates just how far removed from reality you are. Jeezus.

As opposed to a right-wing Trump chump who perpetually deflects from one MAGA shit show after the next to draw attention to a mouse fart?

The fact you would accuse anyone of being a partisan hack demonstrates just how far removed from reality you are. Jeezus.

Just because you type it doesn’t make it so.

And stop deflecting.

This thread was started by the OP attempting to illustrate that the reason for so much security is because of Trump’s 4 years. Yet a simple review of this same day in 2017 proves that the OP lacks any sense of awareness. And apparently so do you.

Google “antifa trump inauguration” and you will find countless videos of violence and destruction perpetuated by left wingers during the 2017 inauguration.

How many “ antifas” were found “ guilty” of charges? What I can find is that most arrested ( less than 200) were acquitted or found not guilty by juries of their peers at their trials.
Were there demonstrations? You bet...the vast majority were “ peaceful” but I am sure there were some that were not. But non reached the level that I observed on 1/6 that was spurred on by my President, Hawkeye. Your boy deserves to be impeached..and convicted.

How many “ antifas” were found “ guilty” of charges? What I can find is that most arrested ( less than 200) were acquitted or found not guilty by juries of their peers at their trials.
Were there demonstrations? You bet...the vast majority were “ peaceful” but I am sure there were some that were not. But non reached the level that I observed on 1/6 that was spurred on by my President, Hawkeye. Your boy deserves to be impeached..and convicted.

Good grief. Atleast I have the ability to denounce all of this destructive bullshit perpetuated by both sides. You and many on the left just can’t bring yourself to denounce left wing extremists.

Just because you type it doesn’t make it so.

And stop deflecting.

This thread was started by the OP attempting to illustrate that the reason for so much security is because of Trump’s 4 years. Yet a simple review of this same day in 2017 proves that the OP lacks any sense of awareness. And apparently so do you.

Thank you for further validating my point.

You are an idiot.

All you have is insults. What does that say about you?

Well, in my defense, I'm not well-versed in trying to explain simple shit to idiots.

Btw, you referred to Joel as a partisan hack in your first response. On top of that, you are coming to the defense of someone who made his entire political career off personal insults.

If you don't like being referred to as an idiot, there's a simple solution. Or, perhaps heed the words of Abraham Lincoln instead of speaking out and relinquishing all doubt.

You're pathetic. You can't bring yourself to accept responsibility for courting racists and conspiracy theorists because of mostly your dumb religion

I’ve never suuported those things and condemn all of it. If you still feel that I have, please utilize the search function and provide links that back up your claim.

I’ve never done those things. If you still feel that I have, please utilize the search function and provide links that back up your claim.
I know you've never accepted responsibility for carrying the water for "build the wall" and "lock her up" and all the stuff that is the fault of conservatives that they're being babies about right now.

Look at those monsters!!!!! The humanity!
gettyimages-632240280.jpg

I’ve never suuported those things and condemn all of it. If you still feel that I have, please utilize the search function and provide links that back up your claim.
Hawkeye...I am partisan but I am no hack, please. I truly wish the GOP would give me reason to question what I believe so adamantly. However, the GOP I witness every day keeps drifting further to the right...further within themselves. I am a Democrat, and I suppose I always will be. But understand Hawkeye, the GOP has given me no reason to leave.

Reactions: Tom Paris

Boy...my memory isn’t what it used to be but I don’t remember a fence topped with razor wire and 25,000 national guard troops protecting The Mall from Antifa in 2017.

Weird.

Boy...my memory isn’t what it used to be but I don’t remember a fence topped with razor wire and 25,000 national guard troops protecting The Mall from Antifa in 2017.

Weird.

Perhaps they should have been better prepared for the left wing violence.

For sure. The warning signs were all there when “leftist insurrectionists” stormed the Capitol in 2017 to halt a constitutional process.

Oh...wait. That didn’t happen.
Valiant effort, but wasted nonetheless. Scale, context and nuance are all lost on some, unfortunately...

Good grief. Atleast I have the ability to denounce all of this destructive bullshit perpetuated by both sides. You and many on the left just can’t bring yourself to denounce left wing extremists.
This is such bullshit. Many of us hated the looting and burning. You continue to want to compare that, something based on truth, to what your side just did to our Capitol, what they were actually stopped from doing, and want to try again, OVER EFFING LIES by Trump and his enablers. Cruz. Hawley.

There is a difference here and you refuse to see it. If Trump had been able to overturn the election, and make himself supreme leader...you would have accepted it. Figure this shit out because people like you are the problem.

This is such bullshit. Many of us hated the looting and burning. You continue to want to compare that, something based on truth, to what your side just did to our Capitol, what they were actually stopped from doing, and want to try again, OVER EFFING LIES by Trump and his enablers. Cruz. Hawley.

There is a difference here and you refuse to see it. If Trump had been able to overturn the election, and make himself supreme leader...you would have accepted it. Figure this shit out because people like you are the problem.

Maybe if you’d stop making assumptions we could make some progress on some of these discussions.

What exactly am I defending? Be specific.
You're defending MAGA behavior by trying to pull stupid antifa whataboutisms. I'll try to pay better attention to when you post and point this out to you...you clearly are on the MAGA side of things.

You're defending MAGA behavior by trying to pull stupid antifa whataboutisms. I'll try to pay better attention to when you post and point this out to you...you clearly are on the MAGA side of things.

You’re just uncomfortable with me pointing out the blatant hypocrisy that is rampant in some posters.

Not true. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Politcally motivated violence is politically motivated violence Tom.

I would add that for some unknown reason, the left truly believes that they hold the high ground on such matters. A mountain of evidence suggests otherwise.

Last edited:
LOL. Antifa protesting the inauguration of a fascist. Who would of thought that?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT