ADVERTISEMENT

The BIG Story: The Brands Brothers

HA that schools for FA (can you use spaccoli's from Fasttimes line?) Whatever, lets just say non-tuff guys.

My school was so tuff, when you walked in they asked you if you had any weapons. If you said NO, they gave you some!!!!

Iowa should build a statute of Randy Feekes. If not for him then who knows.
I didn’t know Terry was the higher ranked guy but Tom had more success.

What weights did they wrestle in college and freestyle?

Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

Yup. I’m not a hardcore Iowa fan. I just like their coaches and a lot of their wrestlers. So no I don’t know what their coaches wrestled. Probably wasn’t alive then.

It's not just NW Iowa. It's all over the state. Small town America is dying a slow, painful death.
Hate to say it, blame the POS greedy politicians. Sold us out to China over appeasing huge corporations to get reelected. Disgusting. Once thriving towns like Burlington are now ugly shitholes.
It's all over the country.

Reactions: TK4HAWKS
I watched it, thought it was great. I grew up NW Iowa when the Brand’s were wrestling. One of brothers who saw it was like “that right there is a recruiting goldmine”. Lol. It was great. Enjoyed it.

i live in Minny now and have for years, still consider and am proud that I came from the great state of Iowa. But, small towns every where are dying out, it’s not politics in my opinion….it’s generational shift…eventually the pendulum will swing the other way.

Reactions: Trapper85
Good stuff. I really like their dad! You can see where the don't back down, fight for your guys mentality came from. Tom and Terry are great for the sport of wrestling.

Reactions: FanOHawk
ADVERTISEMENT