ADVERTISEMENT

The boxes with classified info found at Mar-a-Lago may have ended up there because White House aides were secretly packing.

Red Runney

All-Conference
Jun 22, 2022
Bettendorf IA
Aides to then-President Donald Trump were frantically and secretly packing the president's things behind his back at the end of his presidency because Trump insisted he wouldn't be leaving the White House after the 2020 election, per a report by the New York Times.

It's the latest media reporting about the chaotic transition from the Trump administration to the Biden administration, one that now is at the center of an unprecedented federal criminal investigation of the former president.

According to the Times, the former Trump officials who were interviewed said they didn't recall ever seeing classified material going into boxes. But several of the people said that the packing had to happen in secret "to avoid being ordered to stop by Mr. Trump, who continued to assert that he had won the election."

Aides to then-President Donald Trump were frantically and secretly packing the president's things behind his back at the end of his presidency because Trump insisted he wouldn't be leaving the White House after the 2020 election, per a report by the New York Times.

It's the latest media reporting about the chaotic transition from the Trump administration to the Biden administration, one that now is at the center of an unprecedented federal criminal investigation of the former president.

According to the Times, the former Trump officials who were interviewed said they didn't recall ever seeing classified material going into boxes. But several of the people said that the packing had to happen in secret "to avoid being ordered to stop by Mr. Trump, who continued to assert that he had won the election."

So are now to believe that Trump did not know what was packed in the boxes? If so, then why did he and his lawyer tell the DOJ that everything had already been returned earlier this year? The bottom line is that he had these documents and did not return them when asked. He and his followers can make up whatever excuses that they want. It does not matter. They continually change their story so he can continue to play the martyr and get people to send him money.

hwVQjV63WQeA.gif

So are now to believe that Trump did not know what was packed in the boxes? If so, then why did he and his lawyer tell the DOJ that everything had already been returned earlier this year? The bottom line is that he had these documents and did not return them when asked. He and his followers can make up whatever excuses that they want. It does not matter. They continually change their story so he can continue to play the martyr and get people to send him money.
[IMG alt="Save America President Donald J. Trump - The Only Official
Emails from Donald J. Trump"]https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.email.donaldjtrump.com%2Flib%2Ffe2d11727364047f731178%2Fm%2F1%2F471d63f5-b159-4ab4-b190-ffbfd1e7cd66.png&t=1662145489&ymreqid=b79ac636-908e-d556-302c-5a0065017f00&sig=iQ..S.kE7ckKkbBNDxha3w--~D[/IMG]

BREAKING NEWS: President Trump files a motion to assert Fourth Amendment Rights

Patriot,

You need to read this.

My team and I just filed a motion strongly asserting my rights, including under the Fourth Amendment of our Constitution, regarding the unnecessary, unwarranted, and unAmerican break-in by dozens of FBI agents of my home, Mar-a-Lago.

I’m asserting my Fourth Amendment rights. Here’s what the Democrats and FAKE NEWS don’t want you to know about this unconstitutional RAID:

They demanded that the security cameras be turned off.

They prevented my attorneys from observing what was being taken in the raid.

They took documents covered by attorney-client and executive privilege.

They took my passports.

And they even brought a “safe cracker” to break into my personal safe.

This Mar-a-Lago break-in was illegal and unconstitutional, and we are taking all actions necessary to get the documents back. This won’t be an easy battle, Patriot.

I’m calling on my most loyal supporters to stand with me in this fight for justice. We can’t let them get away with this.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to become an Official Trump Defender and stand with me in DEMANDING JUSTICE.

[IMG alt="Donor List - Contribute Now
>>"]https://ecp.yusercontent.com/mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimage.email.donaldjtrump.com%2Flib%2Ffe2d11727364047f731178%2Fm%2F1%2F0dd3442e-9aed-43e2-8b74-7b95b916670c.gif&t=1662145489&ymreqid=b79ac636-908e-d556-302c-5a0065017f00&sig=e2sKVEk4XMvHBRuyLp8N9g--~D[/IMG]

CONTRIBUTE $250 >>

CONTRIBUTE $100 >>

CONTRIBUTE $50 >>

CONTRIBUTE $45 >>

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT >>

The wrongful, overbroad warrant was signed by a Magistrate Judge who recused himself just two months ago, from a MAJOR civil suit that I filed, because of his bias and animus toward me.

I will never stop fighting for the American people, our Country, and the Rule of Law.

Please contribute $45 or more RIGHT NOW to stand with me FOR JUSTICE and become an Official Trump Defender.

Thank you,

President Donald J. Trump Signature Headshot
Donald J. Trump
45th President of the United States

DONATE NOW >>

Let's see, where are we today - looks like last one.

I don't have it
I have it but declassified it
All Presidents have secret documents
Obama!
The FBI planted it
I had it but it wasn't on the floor
I was using it to write my memoir
I didn't know I had it - my assistant must have packed it while I was throwing an election hissy

Last edited:
Say for a second this is true. Why then, didn’t he RETURN THE DAMN DOCUMENTS once he realized he had them?

that’s the really stupid part in all this - whether you believe him or not that this was an accident (and no one with two firing synapses does), had he returned the documents once the National Archives asked for them…this is done, over, and no charges would come.

AKA: When I have no defense for the highly illegal activity my Lord and Savior Donald J Trump committed, I'll just continue to throw s*** at the wall until enough brain dead MAGAs are furious enough to try to overthrow the Government again.

So when can we expect the FBI to raid the clinton household........or arrest everyone on the epstein/maxwell client list?

• Haha
Reactions: TheonGreyJoy
Of all the surmises and nonsensical would-be-explanations, this one actually makes sense.

I cannot imagine that the President of the United States would be packing his own boxes of keepsakes and records. Nor can I imagine that the packing crew would have any idea about what was important and to whom? We know that Mr. Trump was destined to be President until Noon on Biden's inauguration day, so everything had to be in semi-working order (machines, telephones, staff, paperwork available, etc.)

How can a situation where one guy goes out the back door at exactly the same time as another goes comes in the front door be efficient? It already sounds at if everything was in disarray with pictures and magazine articles mixed with empty top secret files and so on.

Once again, we have an Arsehole AG, and an Arsehole FBI director trying to save the world from their perches as bureaucrats ... and doing what bureaucrats always do; ****ing it up!

You serious?
The FBI has been corrupt for 20-30 years. The last three-four directors are alums of Waco and Ruby Ridge, and were in with both feet on the Steele Dossier and the phony accusations of Russian Election collusion. Even Robert Mueller and Louis Freeh were once directors of the FBI. Did anyone expect Freeh and Mueller to be any more honest than was Christopher Steele? ... who was in it for the paycheck and not much else.

The Mueller Report and the Steele Dossier, were both phony and now the FBI is complicit in locking down an Ex-President's ability to even function as an ex-President normally functions.

They are going through motions of mounting an investigation against a Man ... not into a crime. They have wasted over four years and probably 100 million dollars. They are being aided by AG's from various states and after all this time? NOTHING, absolutely frigging NOTHING. I read all this testimony and newspaper commentary and it amounts to little more than bravado and Type A personality braggadocio.

And on the other side, the same thing; the rhetoric is ratcheting up! Treason? give me a freaking break, The guy who committed to make America great again is really trying to bring it down?

What the hell are they investigating? His accountant charging his kids' college tuition to Trump's company? Michael Cohen paying off Stormy Daniels out of his own pocket? These investigations are each one merely going over ground that has been put to rest years ago. Everything they are investigating has been signed off on by lawyers, often several times over. They have been bringing the full force and weight of the Federal investigative forces for many years now. I am convinced that their strategy at this point is to bankrupt the man ... and to then file some nebulous report stating that he is guilty of some nebulous crime that they simply cannot take to court. ... and letting that hang until the end of time.

They seem to be bound and determined to prove Lavrenty Beria wrong. In the end they will need to find a crime ... or quit trying.

..........................................................................................

Yes, I am serious.

Last edited:
The FBI has been corrupt for 20-30 years. The last three-four directors are alums of Waco and Ruby Ridge, and were in with both feet on the Steele Dossier and the phony accusations of Russian Election collusion. Even Robert Mueller and Louis Freeh were once directors of the FBI. Did anyone expect Freeh and Mueller to be any more honest than was Christopher Steele? ... who was in it for the paycheck and not much else.

The Mueller Report and the Steele Dossier, were both phony and now the FBI is complicit in locking down an Ex-President's ability to even function as an ex-President normally functions.

They are going through motions of mounting an investigation against a Man ... not into a crime. They have wasted over four years and probably 100 million dollars. They are being aided by AG's from various states and after all this time? NOTHING, absolutely frigging NOTHING. I read all this testimony and newspaper commentary and it amounts to little more than bravado and Type A personality braggadocio.

And on the other side, the same thing; the rhetoric is ratcheting up! Treason? give me a freaking break, The guy who committed to make America great again is really trying to bring it down?

What the hell are they investigating? His accountant charging his kids' college tuition to Trump's company? Michael Cohen paying off Stormy Daniels out of his own pocket? These investigations are each one merely going over ground that has been put to rest years ago. Everything they are investigating has been signed off on by lawyers, often several times over. They have been bringing the full force and weight of the Federal investigative forces for many years now. I am convinced that their strategy at this point is to bankrupt the man ... and to then file some nebulous report stating that he is guilty of some nebulous crime that they simply cannot take to court. ... and letting that hang until the end of time.

They seem to be bound and determined to prove Lavrenty Beria wrong. In the end they will need to find a crime ... or quit trying.

..........................................................................................

Yes, I am serious.

images

JFC

ADVERTISEMENT