ADVERTISEMENT

The boxes with classified info found at Mar-a-Lago may have ended up there because White House aides were secretly packing.

Of all the surmises and nonsensical would-be-explanations, this one actually makes sense.

I cannot imagine that the President of the United States would be packing his own boxes of keepsakes and records. Nor can I imagine that the packing crew would have any idea about what was important and to whom? We know that Mr. Trump was destined to be President until Noon on Biden's inauguration day, so everything had to be in semi-working order (machines, telephones, staff, paperwork available, etc.)

How can a situation where one guy goes out the back door at exactly the same time as another goes comes in the front door be efficient? It already sounds at if everything was in disarray with pictures and magazine articles mixed with empty top secret files and so on.

Once again, we have an Arsehole AG, and an Arsehole FBI director trying to save the world from their perches as bureaucrats ... and doing what bureaucrats always do; ****ing it up!
JFC

Of all the surmises and nonsensical would-be-explanations, this one actually makes sense.

I cannot imagine that the President of the United States would be packing his own boxes of keepsakes and records. Nor can I imagine that the packing crew would have any idea about what was important and to whom? We know that Mr. Trump was destined to be President until Noon on Biden's inauguration day, so everything had to be in semi-working order (machines, telephones, staff, paperwork available, etc.)

How can a situation where one guy goes out the back door at exactly the same time as another goes comes in the front door be efficient? It already sounds at if everything was in disarray with pictures and magazine articles mixed with empty top secret files and so on.

Once again, we have an Arsehole AG, and an Arsehole FBI director trying to save the world from their perches as bureaucrats ... and doing what bureaucrats always do; ****ing it up!

This might have made sense 18 months ago when the national archives first contacted them about documents. Not after sending some back, then more, then still more under subpoena (and signing an affidavit that that was all of them), and finally a full-blown search warrant.

It’s impossible to argue at this point that it wasn’t deliberate.

Why don't we ask someone impartial about this issue?

So, Mr Trump. What's your position on the handling of classified information?

"In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
"One of the first things we must do is to enforce all classification rules and to enforce all laws relating to the handling of classified information,"

Trump also said Clinton's mishandling "disqualifies" her from public service. "Any government employee who engaged in this kind of behavior would be barred from handling classified information," Trump said. "Again, that alone disqualifies her. "

🤷‍♀️

People trying to reason this away are so f*****g tiresome.
Boil it down to just the facts
A man moves out of a house and he either mistakenly or purposely took some items that he did not own when he moved in. It is established law that some of the items he took when moving out were not his property, so he is asked to return the items. . In spite of being asked for over a year the man does not return the property. A subpoena is issued requesting the property be returned, but this man still fails to comply in returning property that he does not own. With no other options, a warrant is issued to retrieve the property which was taken either purposefully or mistakenly.

These are indisputable facts and those trying to reason this issue away are supporting a man who is either ignorant, weak-minded, or nefarious. If we as a country want to start solving the very serious issues we face, we need to look at the root causes. One of those root causes is that some among us champion men who do not understand what it is to be a grown man.

Aides to then-President Donald Trump were frantically and secretly packing the president's things behind his back at the end of his presidency because Trump insisted he wouldn't be leaving the White House after the 2020 election, per a report by the New York Times.

It's the latest media reporting about the chaotic transition from the Trump administration to the Biden administration, one that now is at the center of an unprecedented federal criminal investigation of the former president.

According to the Times, the former Trump officials who were interviewed said they didn't recall ever seeing classified material going into boxes. But several of the people said that the packing had to happen in secret "to avoid being ordered to stop by Mr. Trump, who continued to assert that he had won the election."

Of all the stupid poster to have showed up on HROT, you are the goddammed stupidest. Find the reports fitting your idiotic positions and latch on. JFC you are dumb, but it goes with cult membership. And come clean with the Nazi head gear avatar.

Even if what OP says is true, I still fault Trump. The orderly transition could have easily been accomplished if Trump wasn’t throwing a temper tantrum about getting beat.

Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT