ADVERTISEMENT

The Boys

This season was insane. The only miss was the musical number that didn’t make any sense for a character that has been around for three seasons now. I get what they were trying to do but they hadn’t done the groundwork for it.

I found the cartoon work with Noir to be hilarious. Maybe a bit annoying, but hilarious in showing his mental state.

This season was insane. The only miss was the musical number that didn’t make any sense for a character that has been around for three seasons now. I get what they were trying to do but they hadn’t done the groundwork for it.

I found the cartoon work with Noir to be hilarious. Maybe a bit annoying, but hilarious in showing his mental state.
The stuttering cartoon made me laugh every time he spoke and I felt bad about it!

Great show...hope it continues for years to come!!
Unfortunately, I think next season may be the last, unless they can find a way to stretch out the Homelander plot to make it last another 2 seasons, or find a compelling enough way to close the series without him.........

My concern going forward is Ryan. Whiny kids are generally the worst part of any good show. Pretty sure he’s going to be an annoying character going forward.

My concern going forward is Ryan. Whiny kids are generally the worst part of any good show. Pretty sure he’s going to be an annoying character going forward.
I thought their use of him had been fine (even serving as the beginning of Butcher having a change of conscience), however I'm wondering if they're actually gonna go more of the comicbook route with his character, based on the finale.......

Reactions: Tom Paris
Garth Ennis has done some great runs on comic books over the years. The Boys, Preacher, his run on Punisher, Hellblazer, War stories, Kev, and Crossed.

ADVERTISEMENT