ADVERTISEMENT

The Case for Prosecuting Donald Trump Just Got Much Stronger

Hey, I have 100 acres of ocean front property in North Dakota I will sell to you cheap. May have some oil on it as well. Let me know.

Reactions: 24 so far
I love the Fox narrative that calls the whole testimony yesterday as "hearsay" based on just the limo story. They seem to forget about the first hand accounts of Trump complaining about the armed crowd let in or the other stories she had about her experiences she had on Jan 6th and the days leading up to it.

You'd think a crowd who hangs on every word of a guy who starts off a lot of sentences with "Many people have said" would enjoy some hearsay.

I love the Fox narrative that calls the whole testimony yesterday as "hearsay" based on just the limo story. They seem to forget about the first hand accounts of Trump complaining about the armed crowd let in or the other stories she had about her experiences she had on Jan 6th and the days leading up to it.

You'd think a crowd who hangs on every word of a guy who starts off a lot of sentences with "Many people have said" would enjoy some hearsay.
In this case, many people have said is hearsay to these folks. Only gospel if their guy says it.

When you got your legal degree from trump university this is the kind of legal analysis you get.

MAGAts have pretty much buried their heads in the sand regarding these hearings.

For those Mericans willing to listen and make their own conclusions, the info thus far is pretty overwhelming.
MAGATs aren't the target audience.

The 10-15%? in the middle is.....I think the Trump 2024 goose is cooked.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
MAGATs aren't the target audience.

The 10-15%? in the middle is.....I think the Trump 2024 goose is cooked.
There is no "target audience". This is a hearing to uncover the reasons behind the attempted coup and to ensure it never happens again.

It really is that simple.

I merely gave my opinion on how I think it is being viewed.

But I'm in agreement with you that the Florida Governor is the happiest guy in the country. Trump's political career is over...and has been since the election. Trump is the one guy that unites Indees and Dems.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
There is no "target audience". This is a hearing to uncover the reasons behind the attempted coup and to ensure it never happens again.

It really is that simple.

I merely gave my opinion on how I think it is being viewed.

But I'm in agreement with you that the Florida Governor is the happiest guy in the country. Trump's political career is over...and has been since the election. Trump is the one guy that unites Indees and Dems.
There sure as shit is a target audience to this.

Reactions: Madman_1
Oops. Adam Schiff should be tossed out of congress for shit like this.
Give me a break, man. How can you watch this testimony and still be a Trump supporter? I really want to understand your mind.

I get it if you're ultra-conservative and you hate Liberal Democrats, but Donald Trump? How can you continue to support this man? He's clearly not mentally fit to run a gas station, much less the most powerful country on the planet. All he does is lie and you believe every word. It's unimaginable how anyone can still be in Trump's camp after he literally tried to overthrow the government to satisfy his bruised ego.

Only to partisan hacks like yourself.

You're never going to see the Radical Right turn on Trump. The view from Indees has long been against 45.

Who's left to convince?
It's red meat for the far left and it hopes to move the moderate middle. I know you think the indies feel that way, and they very well might right now, but the dems need this for midterms because the economy, gas, ect is going to impact them every day from now until then.

There sure as shit is a target audience to this.
Only to partisan hacks like yourself.

You're never going to see the Radical Right turn on Trump. The view from Independents has long been against 45.

Who's left to convince?
Give me a break, man. How can you watch this testimony and still be a Trump supporter? I really want to understand your mind.

I get it if you're ultra-conservative and you hate Liberal Democrats, but Donald Trump? How can you continue to support this man? He's clearly not mentally fit to run a gas station, much less the most powerful country on the planet. All he does is lie and you believe every word. It's unimaginable how anyone can still be in Trump's camp after he literally tried to overthrow the government to satisfy his bruised ego.
Rather than deal with their own culpability for supporting TFG they demonize those who speak the truth because it's an implicit indictment on their character. Dealing with their own shame is hard but lashing out is easy. MAGAts have, every time, taken the easy path.

Rather than deal with their own culpability for supporting TFG they demonize those who speak the truth because it's an implicit indictment on their character. Dealing with their own shame is hard but lashing out is easy. MAGAts have, every time, taken the easy path.
Tfg?

Not a cult.

Reactions: IACub
MAGAts have pretty much buried their heads in the sand regarding these hearings.

For those Mericans willing to listen and make their own conclusions, the info thus far is pretty overwhelming.
So overwhelming it's hard to find any headlines? And this latest one has been shot down by the secret service as not only didn't happen, but couldn't happen

So overwhelming it's hard to find any headlines? And this latest one has been shot down by the secret service as not only didn't happen, but couldn't happen
Do you understand the political fallout if the SS verifies this testimony?

Wait for the "reassignments" in the coming months.

Why do conservatives constantly attack the messenger and not listen to the message?

Do you understand the political fallout if the SS verifies this testimony?

Wait for the "reassignments" in the coming months.

Why do conservatives constantly attack the messenger and not listen to the message?
They are prepared to testify that it didn't happen, your narrative is off the rails.

In case you are scared of a link to CBS News, here is the paragraph from the article.

"However, a source close to the Secret Service confirmed to CBS News that Engel and the driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was physically attacked or assaulted by Trump and that the former president never lunged for the steering wheel of the vehicle."

They are prepared to testify that it didn't happen, your narrative is off the rails.

In case you are scared of a link to CBS News, here is the paragraph from the article.

"However, a source close to the Secret Service confirmed to CBS News that Engel and the driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was physically attacked or assaulted by Trump and that the former president never lunged for the steering wheel of the vehicle."
If they testify and contradict her testimony, I will admit I was wrong.

Until then...it's damage control.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that the committee would approach this topic if it was so easily refuted?

If they testify and contradict her testimony, I will admit I was wrong.

Until then...it's damage control.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that the committee would approach this topic if it was so easily refuted?
Damage control... nice deflection.

Not at all, they want whatever dirt they can dig up, even if that dirt is actually shit, they don't care. Even after the SS testifies people like Schiff will still push the narrative.

Damage control... nice deflection.

Not at all, they want whatever dirt they can dig up, even if that dirt is actually shit, they don't care. Even after the SS testifies people like Schiff will still push the narrative.
You think the head of the SS likes the spotlight?

Moments after the Hutchinson’s testimony, NBC’s Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander reported “a source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.”

Moments after the Hutchinson’s testimony, NBC’s Chief White House Correspondent Peter Alexander reported “a source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.”
"Lunged" could be a pretty subjective word.

I doubt anyone associated with the SS would feel physically threatened by an out of shape, overweight 74 yo man.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT