ADVERTISEMENT

The Chilling Impact of Conservative Lies and Attacks

Response lacking substance.
He likes to rag on ciggy for posting responsible journalistic articles, but then he cuts and pastes crap from qanon and russian propaganda without providing links. I guess that's what you get from a person who loves murderers, tyrants and criminals and hates democracy.

The issues are not new. They have been exacerbated by Covid. Why not all states? Why just states/cities run by Dems? Seems they’d be pushing for ass states/cities in need, not just Dems

JFC. It's not a "blue state" bailout. This is why this is so stupid. Stop consuming bullshit rightwing media.

And "Both sides" nonsense is gonna destroy the country, Republicans and their media outlets know they can literally say or do anything and Democrats will get equal blame, especially from those morons/idiots who think they mark themselves as sophisticated and balanced and wise by playing "both sides" games.

The Republican party right now is an evil, authoritarian, stupid, utterly dishonest party led by a person who embodies all those traits--but there's enough idiots who are too into their "both sides" virtue signaling that the Republicans get away with lots of their bullshit--the reaction to the stimulus bill negotiations and attempted EO's here are the apotheosis of this nonsense.

Dems are far far far from perfect, but they're still a political party operating within the normal historical bounds of this country.

Last edited:
JFC. It's not a "blue state" bailout. This is why this is so stupid. Stop consuming bullshit rightwing media.

And "Both sides" nonsense is gonna destroy the country, Republicans and their media outlets know they can literally say or do anything and Democrats will get equal blame, especially from those morons/idiots who think they mark themselves as sophisticated and balanced and wise by playing "both sides" games.

The Republican party right now is an evil, authoritarian, stupid, utterly dishonest party led by a person who embodies all those traits--but there's enough idiots who are too into their "both sides" virtue signaling that the Republicans get away with lots of their bullshit--the reaction to the stimulus bill negotiations and attempted EO's here are the apotheosis of this nonsense.

Dems are far far far from perfect, but they're still a political party operating within the normal historical bounds of this country.
Irony, table for one...please.

You're so irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things.
Deep down I think you kind of know you’re lost, thus your hyper-defensive reactions. We’re all irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things, Goldie.

Look, it’s clear you think in terms of in-group and out-group, and you are old-school loyal to a fault. You’ve decided, unwaveringly, that your beloved GOP is your in-group—NO MATTER WHAT—and anything and everything that might counter or threaten that is wholly rejected. You’ve been truly interesting to observe these last few years.

Look at you and hawkedoff doing solid pseudoskepticism.
HROT is a veritable Mt Everest of pseudointellectualism - an occasional dose of cynicism will never topple that mountain.

No worries. :D

I am? Only real antifascists and not anarchists. Much better than being fascist, which is what trumpbaggers are, whether or not they admit it.
You don't even know what a fascist is. Fortunately for everyone in this country, none of us were around to witness its terror and failure in other countries.

You’re not doing what you think you’re doing.
Oh, Rudy.
How many functioning brain cells do you have left, sweetie?
You're not what you think you are. You may have been at some point, I don't know. Has the family taken your keys yet?

Deep down I think you kind of know you’re lost, thus your hyper-defensive reactions. We’re all irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things, Goldie.

Look, it’s clear you think in terms of in-group and out-group, and you are old-school loyal to a fault. You’ve decided, unwaveringly, that your beloved GOP is your in-group—NO MATTER WHAT—and anything and everything that might counter or threaten that is wholly rejected. You’ve been truly interesting to observe these last few years.
I imagine any poster who's not all in on the left is being labeled hyper-defensive. Some of us push back because the bullshit group think is never going to be tolerated. It's a deliberate reaction by anarchists to name call, belittle, and mock. They fear that genuine discussion will always reveal the shallow or non-existent weight of their beliefs.
Some carry it out better than others, but their game is a just a bit better than yours.
Because being irrelevant is common on both sides of the ball. I can see why you seem to be blissfully unaware of that.

I imagine any poster who's not all in on the left is being labeled hyper-defensive. Some of us push back because the bullshit group think is never going to be tolerated. It's a deliberate reaction by anarchists to name call, belittle, and mock. They fear that genuine discussion will always reveal the shallow or non-existent weight of their beliefs.
Some carry it out better than others, but their game is a just a bit better than yours.
Because being irrelevant is common on both sides of the ball. I can see why you seem to be blissfully unaware of that.
Wrong. I’m reacting directly to your words, as expressed by you. Groupthink? Good lord, Goldie.

Last edited:
Reactions: naturalmwa
You don't even know what a fascist is. Fortunately for everyone in this country, none of us were around to witness its terror and failure in other countries.
We are experiencing the beginnings right now and it's unfortunate that your cult will not admit it. Except for farmlandfleet, who readily admits it.

Reactions: naturalmwa
It’s funny that a MAGA is critical of group think. And then you call others out for name calling. You guys always point to your own weaknesses. It’s amazing.

It’s funny that a MAGA is critical of group think. And then you call others out for name calling. You guys always point to your own weaknesses. It’s amazing.

You’re an always or never type, eh? No in between

Exactly. Good post.

Reactions: billanole
Irony, table for one...please.

You're not smart enough to know even where to start when it comes to a critique of my post from "your side". You're the purest form of political hack, a completely brainless one.

As for the Democrats, their leadership is a bunch of old fogies permanently stuck in 1990 and permanently stuck in a defensive crouch.

POTUS Trump is making another unconstitutional attack on their clearly enumerated constitutional powers and they won't defend themselves, let alone the branch of government they lead and are responsible for--they're pathetic. Unfortunately, they're also our only current hope when it comes to people who have actual power to effectively oppose Trump. They need to frickin use it.

Reactions: Rudolph
You lost all respect for your brother and don’t speak to your family anymore over a fb post and their political believes. Holy shit. That’s your brother dude. Thick and thin. Look past it.

Not all respect, just most of it. I still speak to them, but it’s largely me that engages them, it’s become a one way street in that sense. Sadly they are the ones who have chosen the social path we’re on. Your advice would be better left with them.

Not all respect, just most of it. I still speak to them, but it’s largely me that engages them, it’s become a one way street in that sense. Sadly they are the ones who have chosen the social path we’re on. Your advice would be better left with them.

Gotcha. My family is a mixed bag. I’ve left social media and never looked back. Family first

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT