ADVERTISEMENT

The complexity of NIL and recruitment ...

BFs Bunghole

Scout Team
May 2, 2022
It has to be awfully difficult to coordinate between the head coach, coaching staff (recruiters) and an NIL collective while recruiting talent, right? I mean, think about it. Now a coach/recruiter needs to ask the collective, "Hey, how much can I tell this kid we can give him?" And then what if it turns into a bargaining situation where there's a lot of back and forth on the payout. And who decides the amount that can be paid out? The head coach? Positional coach? The collective?

Are recruiting calls also attended by collective members in some cases? That seems odd, but maybe?

What if some d-bag in the collective doesn't think a player is worth the cash? Do they have any say? Can't imagine how complex some of the discussions must get now.

Maybe there's a whole boatload of rules written about all this somewhere, but I'm too lazy to read that crap. I'd rather post a long message here just to annoy you all. Thanks!

One of the dumbest ideas ever thought of. I can't see kf doing very long, not long at all actually. Go woke, go broke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT