ADVERTISEMENT

The coronavirus is speaking. It’s saying it’s not done with us.

Uh....flu vaccines are given to schoolchildren "all thru childhood".
Uh and throughout adulthood if chosen. Vaccines are stopped at certain doses and you know that. You're a liar as usual. I see you haven't answered the question yet on how exactly RVD got approved. You going to do that or what? You were sooo hard up on HCQ/IVM, I would think you would have the science locked in with RVD.

Reactions: Pinehawk
What is this nonsense? Flu vaccines are delivered ANNUALLY to people. And recommended by most (sane) doctors.
I love how you cherry pick and call it nonsense. Flu shots are not the equivalent to childhood vaccinations that have no animal reservoirs. To compare the two is nonsense. Where's your explanation on how RVD got approved? Still waiting or are you going to cherry pick some more garbage...

Reactions: GOHOX69
Flu shots are not the equivalent to childhood vaccinations that have no animal reservoirs.

Flu vaccines are analogous to Covid vaccines. The diseases spread and mutate similarly.

Childhood diseases aren't different "because they have no animal reservoirs"; they're different because they cannot mutate & still infect people like influenza and coronaviruses.

Flu vaccines are analogous to Covid vaccines. The diseases spread and mutate similarly.

Childhood diseases aren't different "because they have no animal reservoirs"; they're different because they cannot mutate & still infect people like influenza and coronaviruses.
They are different because childhood diseases don't have animal reservoirs, that's just an insane position and completely false. Polio isn't spread to animals where it can mutate, that's why it's able to be contained by vaccines. Covid/influenza can be spread to animals where it mutates. The whole reason they were looking at bats/etc in China. You're really not very bright.

Where's your explanation on how RVD got approved as SOC? You're still deflecting the conversation here.

probably not a real employee I assume?

dont-believe-the-meme.jpg

That's not the question and you know it. How was RVD approved for the 80 time?
Already explained to you it was on an EUA. And it is STILL recommended as a frontline therapy, when other better options are not available.

FWIW, an FDA EUA does not apply to Europe and WHO recommendations. They have their own approval processes.

Already explained to you it was on an EUA. And it is STILL recommended as a frontline therapy, when other better options are not available.

FWIW, an FDA EUA does not apply to Europe and WHO recommendations. They have their own approval processes.
You did not explain how RVD was approved and the science behind it. Show me the trials conducted that show RVD should have been the SOC. I already know all of this btw, but it's clear YOU don't. I already know more about this topic than you do and that's beyond clear which is why what you post is a total joke.

Yes; I told you. In the US, it was following the EUA process. If you do not understand that process, then go look it up.
EUA process does not tell me the clinical trials to prove RVD would be successful as SOC. You really have a hard time with reading comprehension, which we've known all along.

• Love
I‘ve been around long enough to remember when everyone was screaming it wasn’t like the flu.

In terms of "severity"? No, it's worse than the flu.
In terms of infectiousness? No, it spreads faster than flu.

But the VIRUS, in terms of its ability to mutate regularly, and quickly, is very much like the flu.

No matter how many times these things have been conveyed to you, you continue to not comprehend them.

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Look them up. It is all public record.
I already know them, do you? Where are they, did you read them? Link them, show me the overwhelming evidence of using RVD as SOC and NO other treatments (beside plasma) could be used, Joe. Why isn't everyone clamoring for injecting RVD in their bodies to stop covid?! Who helped make RVD? Do the names Baric and Daszek ring any bells?

• Love
Apparently, you don't. Or you wouldn't be asking about them.
You don't know them that's why. You think you're Mr. Science and you really suck at it and are wrong every time.

What does this have to do with WHO and NIH recognizing it as a frontline treatment for early disease in high-risk patients?

A: Nothing
Approved medicine is supposed to work does it not? What a really dumb response.

• Love
I have them linked.

They are easily found.
You have not linked the studies. Show me where they are then. Also, you have not explained why RVD is still the SOC inpatient, when you clearly have said it doesn't work. Why is that Joe? Mr. Science?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT