ADVERTISEMENT

The Cyclist That Got Fired for Flipping off Trump Motorcade? She was...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
...elected to a county board of supervisors in Virginia. In a county with a Trump golf resort. Bwahahahaha..

https://www.joemygod.com/2019/11/vi...-in-district-that-includes-trump-golf-resort/
VIRGINIA: Cyclist Fired In 2018 For Flipping Off Trump Wins Seat In District That Includes Trump Golf Resort
November 6, 2019Democrats, Donald Trump

The Washington Post reports:

A legion of reasons propel political neophytes to run for office, but none may be as unusual as what inspired Juli Briskman, the cyclist who gave President Trump the finger two years ago and found herself without a job and at the center of a national uproar.

On Tuesday, Briskman got a new job, winning a seat on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors — ousting a Republican in the process. “It’s feeling fantastic, it’s feeling surreal,” Briskman, 52, a Democrat, said by telephone as she celebrated her victory. “The last two years have been quite a ride. Now we’re helping to flip Loudoun blue.”

As it turns out, Briskman’s district includes a certain golf course owned by a certain president. “Isn’t that sweet justice?” she asked, her cackle suggesting that she knew the answer to her own question.

Cool!

06-biker-meme.w710.h473.jpg

I'm guessing a seat on a board of supervisors probably doesn't pay the bills. That said I'm curious about what company fired her for flipping off the POTUS.

I'm guessing a seat on a board of supervisors probably doesn't pay the bills. That said I'm curious about what company fired her for flipping off the POTUS.
her employer, Akima, a government contracting firm, fired her.

They are a little red-assed this morning after last night. Once they get their daily injection of Hannity and the dopamine starts to flow, they’ll be in a better mood.

What happened last night? The Badgers lost in basketball...that was good. What made it even better was I took Wisconsin and the points and covered.

Just another cyclist that wont use the god damn sidewalk or get out of the way. They should have just ran her over.

She’s using a flat bar so you can’t take her seriously. Between that and her use of the finger, she’s pretty much just like a child.

Johnson Cty Supervisors make bank. So do Linn Cty Supervisors. I can't speak to her county, but BOS usually do okay.

Johnson Cty Supervisors make bank. So do Linn Cty Supervisors. I can't speak to her county, but BOS usually do okay.

Looked it up, it seems like the board of supervisors are the rough equal to county commissioners here although I think they might have more power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT