ADVERTISEMENT

The Decision of This Kentucky Fan

The-Hack

Rookie
Dec 6, 2021
After discussing it over with family, and much prayerful thought, I have decided that I will attend the 2022 Music City Bowl.

In making this decision, in addition to the above, I have consulted a map widely available on the internet that shows Nashville to be less than 3 hours from my Old Kentucky Home.

I would like to Thank God for the health I enjoy that will probably allow me to survive an outdoor experience in late December in northern Tennessee. I realize there is some risk of illness or injury, but have added to my health coverage just in case.

I would also like to thank my brother for volunteering to drive us, yet again, to a bowl venue. He is a great driver, and real “iron man,” on long trips. Every year for seven straight bowls he has said, “Bowl season is a real bad time to give up cannabis.”

I also wish to thank all the coaches who shaped and inspired me through my two-and-a-half year athletic career, the entirety of the residents of Clovis, New Mexico, and the cast of Gilligand’s Island (God rest their souls.)

In making this decision, I have held near to me the wisdom passed on to me by my Father. He once said that it took a big man to openly cry; but that it took an even bigger man to openly laugh at the big man who was crying.

Pops was a man ahead of his time!

Please respect my decision!

And Go Big Blue!

Last edited:
After discussing it over with family, and much prayerful thought, I have decided that I will attend the 2022 Music City Bowl.

In making this decision, in addition to the above, I have consulted a map widely available on the internet that shows Nashville to be less than 3 hours from my Old Kentucky Home.

I would like to Thank God for the health I enjoy that will probably allow me to survive an outdoor experience in late December in northern Tennessee. I realize there is some risk of illness or injury, but have added to my health coverage just in case.

I would also like to thank my brother for volunteering to drive us, yet again, to a bowl venue. He is a great driver, and real “iron man,” on long trips. Every year for seven straight bowls he has said, “Bowl season is a real bad time to give up cannabis.”

I also wish to thank all the coaches who shaped and inspired me through my two-and-a-half year athletic career, the entirety of the residents of Clovis, New Mexico, and the cast of Gilligand’s Island (God rest their souls.)

In making this decision, I have held near to me the wisdom passed on to me by my Father. He once said that it took a big man to openly cry; but that it took an even bigger man to openly laugh at the big man who was crying.

And Go Big Blue!
Pic of your God?

Hillary_Clinton_Dancing.gif

And Go Big Blue!
BronzeDemandingFruitfly-size_restricted.gif

And Go Big Blue!
You are, indeed, a brave soul.

You and 5,000 of your fellow Kentuckians can join 3,000 faithful Hawk fans in what is sure to be a "throwback game" (the announcers will name it so) where the punters may hold the KEYS TO THE GAME. Be prepared for the band to play after each first down.

(BTW - there may be another 5,000 Iowa fans downtown that decide not to go to the game based on the following equation - Nashville > another Iowa game)

So, brave fan, I must ask you an existential question that has haunted man for decades. Perhaps you, with the wisdom of your father, can answer this question .....

Ginger or Mary Ann?

You and 5,000 of your fellow Kentuckians can join 3,000 faithful Hawk fans in what is sure to be a "throwback game" (the announcers will name it so) where the punters may hold the KEYS TO THE GAME. Be prepared for the band to play after each first down.

(BTW - there may be another 5,000 Iowa fans downtown that decide not to go to the game based on the following equation - Nashville > another Iowa game)

So, brave fan, I must ask you an existential question that has haunted man for decades. Perhaps you, with the wisdom of your father, can answer this question .....

Ginger or Mary Ann?
So like a USC game?

Ginger or Mary Ann?
Mary Ann!! Dawn Wells was a true life Beauty Queen!

ADVERTISEMENT