ADVERTISEMENT

The Democrat Party is trying to save democracy

At least we know the “save democracy” talking point was just that. They didn’t actually believe it. The Dems, to their credit, used that line thinking it would help then win. When it didn’t stick, it forced out the guy who got 14 million votes in the primary and now are trying to keep other candidates off the ballot. Kudos to them.

by using anti-democratic methods. Interesting.

[from the article]

The bipartisan elections commission in February unanimously approved ballot access for the Green Party’s presidential nominee this year because the party won more than 1% of the vote in a statewide race in 2022.​
But the complaint filed with the commission by a DNC member alleges that the Green Party can’t nominate presidential electors in Wisconsin, and without them they are forbidden from having a presidential candidate on the ballot.​
State law requires that those who nominate electors in October be state officers, which includes members of the Legislature, judges and others. They could also be candidates for the Legislature.​

Sounds like the challenge might succeed, but it's really effed up.

Jill Stein is a Russian puppet. I'd prefer her being thoroughly investigated and arrested for treason but this suffices.

Good to know where you stand. Did not ever talk about republicans ending democracy. Your party is an embarrassment.

Jill Stein is a Russian puppet. I'd prefer her being thoroughly investigated and arrested for treason but this suffices.
Hey chis,

Incase you haven't figured it out yet, the democratic party is always going to convince you why it's OK foe them to do it and anything that threatens them is the death of democracy.

The normies are waking up.

Reactions: chonk
Good to know where you stand. Did not ever talk about republicans ending democracy. Your party is an embarrassment.
Didn’t read the article, or didn’t comprehend it?
And, Stein is a Russian stooge.

Noted. Thanks for letting me know where you stand on our Democracy. The Trump shit show takes power the markets are cooked. My party? I registered Democrat in 2020 so I could caucus for Biden who was the only candidate capable of removing the terrorist from office. Be better

Noted. Thanks for letting me know where you stand on our Democracy. The Trump shit show takes power the markets are cooked. My party? I registered Democrat in 2020 so I could caucus for Biden who was the only candidate capable of removing the terrorist from office. Be better
You have lost all ground on "democracy"

The democratic party is shitting on democracy right now.

Your candidate has zero votes and your party is using the legal system to beat its opponents because your platform can't.

Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkNester
Refute my facts on your Afghanistan thread
I have.

Joe Biden was the president when the transition happened, the leader of the free world isn't obligated to hold a deal with terrorists, they could have easily said they wanted 30 days, in addition to providing them with Arms we provided them with the cash they needed to keep.it operational.

I dint think you disrupted this, but, same page, Joe biden is and always was a vegetable incapable of leadership. It's the same reason we have been in Ukraine for 3 years and our only plan is to keep writing more checks. It's the same reason the border was open for 3.5 years.

He was a shitty leader.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT