ADVERTISEMENT

The dems are having problems running their dog and pony show....

The cornerstone of their hearing has been video of the event that is not new, video of Trump people saying they didn't agree with him, and a capitol police officer who asked why they didn't get any help (Nancy?). Hell of an effort. The fake collusion stuff was more compelling.
No help from Nancy? Why not from the commander-in-chief? Oops, I forgot. He was busy preparing his video for the insurrectionists in which he said he "loved them and they were special."

Call me an idiot then :)

I'd put the Great Depression, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, Cuban Missile Crisis, Iraq Invasion, Watergate ahead of Jan 6 for starters in the last century. At least as far as consequential events. Probably more but just spit balling...
The thing is that we've had recessions, attacks, and wars. Never have we had a sitting president lead a lethal coup against the United States.

The thing is that we've had recessions, attacks, and wars. Never have we had a sitting president lead a lethal coup against the United States.
Screw drinking the kool aid, this guy is main ligning it while free basing the powder

Jan 6 was heinous….it didn’t “threaten the Republic”. Certification was delayed but went through and never really was in doubt.

That said…hope Trump gets nailed with something so he can’t run again.
Closest the country has ever been. And just look here on hort, the number of deniers and others who just don't care.

To be honest, none of those items mentioned, threatened our republic from the inside.
Lincoln was right.

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

Fair….but I’m useful!!!!
GIF-dafuq-incredulous-o-rly-oh-really-OMG-say-what-shocked-surprised-wtf-skeptical-you-dont-say-GIF.gif

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
What time does your fascist meeting start?
This is such a stupid use of an extreme that simply highlights how far off the deep end idiots on the left have gone- not even on their own, morons in the media and Democratic Party have sent them like little pawns

Just because I love my country and would rather not live in an authoritarian state like you.
I love my country. Love it enough to fight the left from destroying its integrity through lies and deceit. Corruption disguised as environmental activism. Joke of the century.

I love my country. Love it enough to fight the left from destroying its integrity through lies and deceit. Corruption disguised as environmental activism. Joke of the century.
What country is that? Ww don't want fascism in America. That's why we want this investigation to show what the right wing's leader is up to. As if you care.

Reactions: TheCainer
This is such a stupid use of an extreme that simply highlights how far off the deep end idiots on the left have gone- not even on their own, morons in the media and Democratic Party have sent them like little pawns

Failed again.

Too bad you missed the sh$t show of the trump administration.

Reactions: TheCainer
Too bad you missed the sh$t show of the trump administration.
What real consequences took place prior to the stupid non concession in 2020/21? At the time, I thought Covid response was bad. In hindsight, they did excellent. The vaccines were a miracle and the admin played a very big role. Idc about tweets, I care about real life issues.

I feel a big part of this is laying out things cleanly so when DOJ charges come the general news organizations won’t skew things it to both sides because it’s already laid out.

I’m having a hard time following Joe. Now we are blaming Republicans and oil companies for gas prices??? I thought there was nothing that could be done about gas prices, it was just how things are. 🤷‍♂️

What real consequences took place prior to the stupid non concession in 2020/21? At the time, I thought Covid response was bad. In hindsight, they did excellent. The vaccines were a miracle and the admin played a very big role. Idc about tweets, I care about real life issues.

Consequences? Are you really that dumb or just acting like it? I could rattle of half a dozen serious consequences, but you understand anyway so I'm not wasting my time.

The Jan. 6 committee announced Tuesday morning that its hearing set for Wednesday has been postponed -- but conflicting explanations were offered as to why.

Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., told reporters on Capitol Hill following the committee's announcement that there was no issue with witnesses in moving the hearing but "technical issues."

"It's just technical issues. I mean, we were, you know, the staff putting together all the videos, you know, doing 1-2-3, It was overwhelming, so we're trying to give them a little room," she said. "It's not a big deal."

Appearing on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" earlier, she said "putting together the video exhibits is an exhausting exercise for our very small video staff ... it's just too much to put it all together."

But when asked later if Lofgren's explanation of the hearing postponement is accurate, a committee aide said "no."

The aide said the hearing has been "postponed to accommodate scheduling demands."

Not long after the committee issued a statement saying, "The postponement is due to a number of scheduling factors, including production timeline and availability of members and witnesses."

The hearing's focus was to be then-President Donald Trump's pressure campaign on the Justice Department to back his false claims of election fraud.

Former acting Attorney General Jeff Rosen had accepted an invitation from the Jan. 6 committee to appear at Wednesday's hearing, alongside his then-deputy Richard Donoghue and one of DOJ's former top attorneys Steve Engel, according to a letter obtained by ABC News sent from Rosen's attorney to the committee.

This post has the stench of failure that always wafts around the OP's attempts to be clever in political posts. The committee has delivered testimony and evidence on a large scale. Pushing one hearing back one day doesn't quite intimate that they are failing.
You might want to tune in tomorrow. Seems like Georgia GOP congressman Loudermilk will have some explaining to do.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Closest the country has ever been. And just look here on hort, the number of deniers and others who just don't care.

You know what people care about?

Sky high gas prices
Sky high food prices
Sky high housing/rent prices
Sky high energy costs
Wages behind inflation
Stock market falling horribly

If there are charges to be pressed, press them.
If there are criminals to arrest, arrest them.

Otherwise, we need to start figuring out how we are going to deal with the incoming recession.

You know what people care about?

Sky high gas prices
Sky high food prices
Sky high housing/rent prices
Sky high energy costs
Wages behind inflation
Stock market falling horribly

If there are charges to be pressed, press them.
If there are criminals to arrest, arrest them.

Otherwise, we need to start figuring out how we are going to deal with the incoming recession.
I am capable of dealing with more than one thing at once. I've also lived through multiple recessions. Older posters have lived through more. 1/6 isn't the same thing as a recession. It's sad that so many people are falling victim to the pushed narratives.

ADVERTISEMENT