ADVERTISEMENT

The dems revolution continues.....won't it be glorious?

Arbor1

HB All-State
Dec 16, 2014
Won't arrest THIS guy but anybody else with an opinion contrary to the official commie narrative like old duffers in retirement homes. As is currently happening in the UK. And the blue sheeple line up to lose their freedoms so their team wins. Derangement it is. Like him or not, Trump was your last chance but you went along with the lawfare, stolen elections, gaslight rioting and selected presidents. Bring on the economic despair, social credit restraints and torturous judicial ideologies....youre gonna love your future.

Won't arrest THIS guy but anybody else with an opinion contrary to the official commie narrative like old duffers in retirement homes. As is currently happening in the UK. And the blue sheeple line up to lose their freedoms so their team wins. Derangement it is. Like him or not, Trump was your last chance but you went along with the lawfare, stolen elections, gaslight rioting and selected presidents. Bring on the economic despair, social credit restraints and torturous judicial ideologies....youre gonna love your future.
Yore tiny little brain has been washed a little too hard, your starting to forget the simple things like where to put an apostrophe. Also, you need a hug.

Yore tiny little brain has been washed a little too hard, your starting to forget the simple things like where to put an apostrophe. Also, you need a hug.
Can you parse this for me...
Won't arrest THIS guy but anybody else with an opinion contrary to the official commie narrative like old duffers in retirement homes.
Shrugs GIF

It's like you think in narratives. Extra credit for use of the word sheeple.

Sounds awful. You should move somewhere with a government more to your liking. I understand St. Petersburg is lovely in the autumn. (Not the Florida version)

Why does Walz police record matter when wanting to become VP?

If a criminal record is disqualifying for POTUS or VPOTUS why are you voting for Trump?

I await your predictable response where I expect you will:

1. Ignore/Deflect or otherwise not make any thoughtful response to support your position.
2. Try to explain how somehow Trump is a victim of lawfare and a Biden DOJ and that an OWI 30 years ago or questions about your military service/biography is more serious.
3. Attack me with childish names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT