ADVERTISEMENT

The deranged lunatic still going at it strong on Twitter

The problem is that I didn't come to Trump's offense and he has posted his opinion over and over for 4 years. We get it!! I don't give two shits about Trump and I think his Tweets are ridiculous. Me and many other's have expressed how old it gets that Chishawk posting the same shit over and over. Trump lost, move on and lets get this board back to the way it use to be. All these political threads are the same thing over and over. JFC Trump tweets everyday all day and most of it is stupid. Do we really need to start a thread over and over?
Are you equally annoyed by bonneys constant BS? You know what I do when I see a thread I know is gonna annoy me? I don't click on it. It's a crazy concept, I know. If you want to downplay the unprecedented actions of this loser con man joke of a human that's up to you. But no need to cry when others refuse to turn a blind eye. Nobody is forcing you onto HROT at gunpoint I'm guessing

Pretty amazing we have a President being seditious and riling up literally 10s of millions of depraved cult members to revolt and the most some of our resident “conservatives” can muster as outrage is “looks we get it, Trump sucks. Stop whining about him”.

We have never in the history of our country seen a President do what he is doing after losing an election.

Maybe you guys can instead of whining about people calling out Trump’s extremely dangerous maneuverings, actually open your got dam eyes and also add your voices to how dangerous this is...

But do go on and instead focus your concern on internet message board posters.

Victim card lol....The guy bitching nonstop about Trump seems like someone who coming off as the victim. I'm not a puss, so no need to put anyone on ignore. Besides the nonstop Trump talk I usually agree with what Chris has to say on other topics.
Defending the country I swore an oath to protect? The biggest threat to it now is this fake President corrupt disgrace.

Reactions: tWarnerHawk
LOL. Yeah... guys like Chis are the problem. RIIIIIIGHT.

Brain dead cons need to be continually hit over the head with this stuff.
Twilight zone type shit here at this point including the ho hum casting aside the incidents like it doesn't matter or isn't a big deal is just as bad at this point.

The more we ignore Trump's insanity, the more it multiplies and that's how we found ourselves in this position where so many have sided with him over our democracy.

I know several people who never gave a AF about politics, still don't know a thing about the government or have any ideology, but thanks to the maga movement are buying into Q conspiracies as fact.

The more we ignore Trump's insanity, the more it multiplies and that's how we found ourselves in this position where so many have sided with him over our democracy.

I know several people who never gave a AF about politics, still don't know a thing about the government or have any ideology, but thanks to the maga movement are buying into Q conspiracies as fact.
Same numerous extended family and prior friends.

Just think. After January 21st the wing nuts will be desperate to find verbiage and expressions to match the vitriol thrown at the Orange Turd. But, to no avail. Nothing will match the hatred the criminal, narcissistic grifter garnered during his 4 years of scandals, graft, neglect, abuse and (298, so far) golf vacations.

And, as we have seen this weekend, he lets the nation go to hell while he languishes in ignorance and self ingratiation. He should have been taken out long ago. It seems like 18th century France or Czarist Russia.

Last edited:
Do you realize we have seen nothing remotely like this in our history? This man is doing all he can to destroy us because he's angry and didnt get his way. He spews 100% lies and falsehoods and his millions of devout followers eat it up as gospel people are going to get killed at this point because of this traitorous desecration besides the 335k dead and counting hoax victims Suckers and Losers. Now more than ever is a time to stand up for the Republic and denounce this.
Agreed, but you constantly posting about his tweets is not doing anything to stop him or his tweets.

Maybe @Chishawk1425 should take your advice since it bothers him so much. Then we both don't have anything to bitch about.
Once again this is dangerous and if you give 1 shits about the Republic you would denounce this pile of shit disgrace. Ho humming it away is being complicit in major damage to our Democracy.

Agreed, but you constantly posting about his tweets is not doing anything to stop him or his tweets.
It needs to be front and center right now this pos and the people still aiding and abetting him and still supporting him need to be held accountable

Defending the country I swore an oath to protect? The biggest threat to it now is this fake President corrupt disgrace.
So what are you getting other than an ulcer worrying about his tweets? Just let it go and focus on Biden making things better. Trump is going to tweet from now until he dies. You making thread after thread about it is not doing anything.

So you defend the country you swore an oath to protect, but not when it comes to protecting freedom of speech? Got it!!

Do you realize we have seen nothing remotely like this in our history? This man is doing all he can to destroy us because he's angry and didnt get his way. He spews 100% lies and falsehoods and his millions of devout followers eat it up as gospel people are going to get killed at this point because of this traitorous desecration besides the 335k dead and counting hoax victims Suckers and Losers. Now more than ever is a time to stand up for the Republic and denounce this.
You are harsh on Creepy Uncle Joe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT