ADVERTISEMENT

The Des Moines Register says you should get vaccinated today.

I’ll get both of them in next week or so. Probably not at the same time though.

Animated GIF

Great advice for covid and flu shots. I'm getting mine soon!

Me at my yearly physical-
Dr- Would you like a flu shot?
Me- yes
Dr- How about a Covid shot?
Me- is it necessary?
Dr- In your case? No. How about an RSV shot?
Me- Is it necessary?
Dr- In your case, no.
Me- I'll pass.

So a "Nole" follows the DM register closely enough to find an article that resonates strongly with his schtick, but not so closely that he hit his article limit and therefore the paywall? Or does he subscribe? Is his name even really Brian? Enquiring minds want to know.

Stupid not to get shots!

No cost.

Oh, wait...forgot some people let their political views cloud their judgment.
Or some of us make our health decisions without any political influence. Some vaccines are extremely important, but not absolutely every one of them is necessary.

Reactions: ICHerky
Covid vaccines are recommended for healthy people.

You should get a 2nd opinion.
No, I trust my health care provider. If she were to recommend a poke, I probably would have gone with it. Since I am a healthy individual, I went with her recommendation.

No, I trust my health care provider. If she were to recommend a poke, I probably would have gone with it. Since I am a healthy individual, I went with her recommendation.

Her advice goes against the recommendations from the medical community, just FYI.

• Everyone ages 6 months and older should get a 2024–2025 COVID-19 vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: ICHerky
You'll never convince MAGA because they made Fauci the villian and still blame him for Turd's landslide loss in 2020.
From my POV, let em die if they want to.
That is a very radical view. OP never told me who said a Covid shot is recommended. My HCP said because I am healthy it wasn't necessary. Why are you making this political?

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
That is a very radical view. OP never told me who said a Covid shot is recommended. My HCP said because I am healthy it wasn't necessary. Why are you making this political?
Apologies...for you it may not be political, but it absolutely is for many.

Reactions: BrianNole777
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT