ADVERTISEMENT

The Elon Musk Twitter shitshow

Desantis won Miami-Dade county. He has a level of appeal that you do not understand.

Musk just purchased a left wing echo chamber and the left can’t handle it.
The left wing echo chambers tried to save all those dead right wing opinion radio hosts from dying.

Misinformation and conspiracy theories kill and y'all still have yet to realize it, but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: ThriceHawk
The left wing echo chambers tried to save all those dead right wing opinion radio hosts from dying.

Misinformation and conspiracy theories kill and y'all still have yet to realize it, but whatever.

There is no bias? Seems weird, considering everything they had to retract that past 5 years or so was negative towards the right. Seems there would be positive stories that got retracted if it was unbiased.

I doubt any of those “right wing radio hosts” asked for you to save them. They are capable of making their own decisions

Which is weird because as insatiable as the Democrats can be when it comes to taxing the wealthy, I doubt they would have approached the 144 billion dollars that Musk has hemorrhaged this year on his own accord.

When, in our lifetimes, have democrats been insatiable regarding taxes for the wealthy? That is a fiction of the right wing propaganda machine. You are correct about Musk blowing away far more on his own than anyone would have taxed him.

Reactions: Ree4 and BelemNole
When, in our lifetimes, have democrats been insatiable regarding taxes for the wealthy? That is a fiction of the right wing propaganda machine. You are correct about Musk blowing away far more on his own than anyone would have taxed him.
Absolutely never, the comment was a, tongue in cheek, bone thrown to the supply side true believers to make the message more palatable.

Last edited:
He and his crew are a small minority of the party. The bulk of the democrats the last 30 years have been corporate centrists like Pelosi. Their focus is the well being of billionaires and corporations, basically republicans without the constant grievance insanity.
I agree they serve the billionaires and corporations but Biden still has a platform of raising taxes on people making over $400k. Bezos gets called out pretty regularly for not paying his “fair share” by AOC types.

I agree they serve the billionaires and corporations but Biden still has a platform of raising taxes on people making over $400k. Bezos gets called out pretty regularly for not paying his “fair share” by AOC types.

Again, AOC and Bernie are a small segment of the party. The corporate centrist democrats have not, and will not, raise taxes in any significant way on the wealthy. The rich will spend more time in fear of, and shedding tears over, punitive taxes that never come. It is a testament to the effectiveness of the right wing media machine that people think the rich in this country are in any way burdened by taxes. They have tens of millions of poor brainwashed foot soldiers who will eagerly starve and lay on the railroad tracks to protect every last cent of the wealthy.

Again, AOC and Bernie are a small segment of the party. The corporate centrist democrats have not, and will not, raise taxes in any significant way on the wealthy. The rich will spend more time in fear of, and shedding tears over, punitive taxes that never come. It is a testament to the effectiveness of the right wing media machine that people think the rich in this country are in any way burdened by taxes. They have tens of millions of poor brainwashed foot soldiers who will eagerly starve and lay on the railroad tracks to protect every last cent of the wealthy.
I don’t believe the sentiment is that they are burdened by taxes. The idea is they are trying to take money they didn’t earn and don’t use properly. Just the way you talk about democrats and where their interests lie, why should we reward them with more money via taxes. They don’t represent us and they suffer no punishment.

Which is weird because as insatiable as the Democrats can be when it comes to taxing the wealthy, I doubt they would have approached the 144 billion dollars that Musk has hemorrhaged this year on his own accord.
Which goes to prove, some people have more money than brains. It really is a shame.

He and his crew are a small minority of the party. The bulk of the democrats the last 30 years have been corporate centrists like Pelosi. Their focus is the well being of billionaires and corporations, basically republicans without the constant grievance insanity.
Bernie also isn't a democrat

Reactions: Ree4
Which goes to prove, some people have more money than brains. It really is a shame.
I saw a comment on reddit a couple days ago that I thought was an interesting perspective. It was something like, 'Elon could lose 99% of his wealth, and then lose 99% of what remains and still have more wealth than most Americans will earn in a lifetime'.

I saw a comment on reddit a couple days ago that I thought was an interesting perspective. It was something like, 'Elon could lose 99% of his wealth, and then lose 99% of what remains and still have more wealth than most Americans will earn in a lifetime'.
The man bought Twitter out of spite. It's sick how wealthy he is.

Hilarious that the dems are all pissed at musk now because he unbanned all the right wingers and is promoting free speech. They can no longer control the narrative and are terrified that people will be able to access unbiased information. For that they will now stop buying his cars and try to destroy him after championing him for years...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT