ADVERTISEMENT

The Epstein Documents Were Unsealed Today

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

So, I'll be that guy. I hate Trump and hope he never touches the White House again...

But from reading the actual article posted it seems like it's a very non- credible source. She redacted all her testimony and in 2019 said she made it all up so that Epstein thought she had hard evidence and that she wouldn't be hurt by him. I need way more than this...

So, I'll be that guy. I hate Trump and hope he never touches the White House again...

But from reading the actual article posted it seems like it's a very non- credible source. She redacted all her testimony and in 2019 said she made it all up so that Epstein thought she had hard evidence and that she wouldn't be hurt by him. I need way more than this...
Well. That doesn't seem to bother this board's Bots from posting their usual Fake News nonsense.

I guess it's a classic example of Both Sides?

• Wow
Reactions: HunkDronkey

She doesn't want to get the epstein treatment.

And the other 14 women that have accused him of rape?

Reactions: ParkerHawk
And the other 14 women that have accused him of rape?

To my knowledge, those women haven't redacted a things in this case. Again, I think he's guilty of many perverse things dealing with women and our nation. However, I want the book thrown at him and this witness doesn't seem credible to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT