ADVERTISEMENT

The ESA fine print...

MitchLL

HB Legend
Dec 26, 2018
Apparently Dim Kim's attorneys forgot to read the fine print when they signed the contract with the New York firm, Odyssey, to administer the school voucher program.

Instead of Odyssey receiving the flat fee of $100k that Terrace Hill thought they were paying each year for mgmt, it seems Odyssey's attorneys also included a commission based on total $$$ allotted per student.
By year 3/4, they will be getting close to $1M.
You wanna talk about a massive, expensive fvckup!!!!!
Mississippi North taxpayers...buckle up.

Imagine the Odyssey Board of Directors is sitting in the local steakhouse enjoying champagne and lobster...while laughing their collective asses off.

Apparently Dim Kim's attorneys forgot to read the fine print when they signed the contract with the New York firm, Odyssey, to administer the school voucher program.

Instead of Odyssey receiving the flat fee of $100k that Terrace Hill thought they were paying each year for mgmt, it seems Odyssey's attorneys also included a commission based on total $$$ allotted per student.
By year 3/4, they will be getting close to $1M.
You wanna talk about a massive, expensive fvckup!!!!!
Mississippi North taxpayers...buckle up.

Imagine the Odyssey Board of Directors is sitting in the local steakhouse enjoying champagne and lobster...while laughing their collective asses off.
The party of fiscal responsibility! LOFL, fvcking clowns.

Things like this won't affect the outcome of the next gubernatorial election. The GOP will just go back to playing the classics about what groups of "other" people are threatening Iowans' way of life and they'll lap it right up.

We use the ESA for one of our kids and Odyssey suuuucks. It’s fine if everything goes through right, but if you need customer service I hope you’re ok waiting three weeks for a reply.

*I think ESAs are a terrible idea and public money should stay in public schools. I am also a tight a$$ and a hypocrite, so I accept the ESA funds that are available. I know, you all hate me now and I’m SOTE.

We use the ESA for one of our kids and Odyssey suuuucks. It’s fine if everything goes through right, but if you need customer service I hope you’re ok waiting three weeks for a reply.

*I think ESAs are a terrible idea and public money should stay in public schools. I am also a tight a$$ and a hypocrite, so I accept the ESA funds that are available. I know, you all hate me now and I’m SOTE.
You're a UNIHawk like me! 1982

Wisconsin learned the hard way how MAGA wastes loads of taxpayer money on this nonsense (Foxconn).

They're starting to wake up there. Not sure how long it'll take Iowans to figure out the same thing.

Also, can't say Iowans weren't warned here - many folks, including myself, pointed out how Kim and her minions were pushing hard to eliminate any oversight on their policies, instead pushing all the Trans nonsense to distract Iowa voters from things that actually matter.

Iowa voters seem incredibly naïve and stupid, very much like the Music Man reference above.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT