ADVERTISEMENT

The far left and antifa

Appears you're all in on the identity politics on both ends, and I think you missed the point of the reading. The identity politics doesn't really exist the way that popular media portrays it. A lot of that crap is media-generated… and for what reason?

And I would also suggest, given what you just expressed, always bearing in mind there is a likelihood that confirmation bias will affect how you perceive things.

Have you checked out the media, HROT, How politicians talk, and social Media? Identity politics is the main playbook

It’s disgusting that you don’t understand that both of these horrible acts are coming from a place of hate and discrimination.

Also the Democrats have been bringing up Nazis and such and comparing them to trump supporters since election but you are calling me disgusting for comparing these pictures? Gtfo
So you do think telling black kids that they are inferior to whites so they should stay out of white schools in the 50's is the same as telling a successful black woman that you disagree with her in 2018. Cool.

I dont agree with telling at people in either case, but that doesn't make these instances EQUIVALENT in any way. Saying they are both disgusting or hateful doesn't make them EQUIVALENT.

Other people wrongfully comparing you to a Nazi doesn't make what you're doing right.

Have you checked out the media, HROT, How politicians talk, and social Media? Identity politics is the main playbook
All that is for show. I don't fvck with that—it's a distraction. MSM is for-profit so they're going to show the mindless drivel bullshit that the masses have been conditioned—and/or conditioned themselves—to consume.

Clear your mind of the garbage. Read the chapter again.

Reactions: Moral
trumpbaggers are disgusting in general.
You obviously haven't checked out you Dem leadership lately!!Nancy(which way did they go)Pelosi,Chuck(get rid of ICE)Schumer,Bernie(it's free)Sanders,Alexandria Octavio-Cortez(voice of the NEW Democratic party.You got trouble right here in River City.

Two conservative activists just happened to go out for breakfast where an Antifa demonstration/riot was going on.

Did they “just happen” to or did they purposely go to instigate? Not that it makes what the antifa group did ok. There is a lot of stupid out there right now. From both sides.
so how is your chacacterzation any different than Trumps equivocation on the issue. First you ask did they go to instigate, then say that does not make it Ok, then blame both sides

You obviously haven't checked out you Dem leadership lately!!Nancy(which way did they go)Pelosi,Chuck(get rid of ICE)Schumer,Bernie(it's free)Sanders,Alexandria Octavio-Cortez(voice of the NEW Democratic party.You got trouble right here in River City.
Amateurs compared to the sleazebag republicans.

Here's another for you:

6435522_f520.jpg
This was posted sarcastically? Just to poke fun at natural's use of charts/graphs? You don't see things this way?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT