ADVERTISEMENT

The far left and antifa

This has likely already been covered but isn't Owens the person who was trying to make a living doxing people until the tables were turned on her? Then she got all upset?*

*doesn't excuse the harassment directed at her but her hands are hardly clean

The left / right political spectrum defines left as liberal and right as conservative you twit. That is universally accepted as the foundation of all conversations pertaining to our modern political spectrum. I'm aware that "government control" is a trigger for you and so you wish to ascribe that particular trait as the single defining characteristic that measures our political spectrum, but you're hilariously wrong.

No it is not. You really are an idiot.

I'm just gonna leave this here. Just awesome.

You having a hard time understanding? I'm not surprised.

You do know that a religious person can support gay marriage, right? So when I said a religious person who doesn't want government involved in marriage at all, that means they are fine with gay marriage

You can't be this stupid.

Oh yeah, they are equally bad.

One side favors fascism and the other opposes it. Equally bad.

One side favors racism, the other opposes it. No difference whatsoever.

One side cheers police brutality, the other decries it. Yep, just the same.

If you want to be honest...

One side SAYS it opposes facism, then tries to shut down all opposing speech.

One side SAYS is opposes racism, then calls a Jew a Nazi and Black's Uncle Tom every chance it gets.

One side SAYS it decries brutality, then walks around with bike locks in socks and hits people in faces unprovoked while wearing masks.

Last edited:
You are the only one having trouble with it. That should tell you something.

No. I'm really not having trouble with it. I've already explained the spectrum, and it's not liberal to conservative. If you think that's the spectrum, then you are failing to understand.

You having a hard time understanding? I'm not surprised.

You do know that a religious person can support gay marriage, right? So when I said a religious person who doesn't want government involved in marriage at all, that means they are fine with gay marriage

You can't be this stupid.
You're saying that a religious person who is fine with gay marriage is way out on the right. You're saying that a religious person that opposes gay marriage is a leftist. You're saying I'm stupid?

I guess my in-laws are hard core leftists... jfc.

You're saying that a religious person who is fine with gay marriage is way out on the right. You're saying that a religious person that opposes gay marriage is a leftist. You're saying I'm stupid?

I guess my in-laws are hard core leftists... jfc.

Yes. You are very stupid. I explained what the spectrum is and I even explained to you why. I didn't say they were a leftist.

Do you understand what a spectrum is?

Yes. You are very stupid. I explained what the spectrum is and I even explained to you why. I didn't say they were a leftist.

Do you understand what a spectrum is?
Yet you believe someone who supports gay marriage is further right on the political spectrum than someone who opposes it. Yet you keep calling me stupid. Hmm.

Nobody agrees with you on that. Not here. Not anywhere. Nobody. It's simply nonsensical.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Look, both liberals and conservatives can want greater government control. They just differ on what should be controlled.

For example, liberals want to control your wallet, and conservatives want to control your womb.

A left/right spectrum says nothing about the proclivity to desire more or less government control.

Yet you believe someone who supports gay marriage is further right on the political spectrum than someone who opposes it. Yet you keep calling me stupid. Hmm.

Nobody agrees with you on that. Not here. Not anywhere. Nobody. It's simply nonsensical.

I’m going to ask you one more time. Do you understand what a spectrum is?

I’m not holding out much hope. You’re the poster that once tried to claim that Twitter was just as much of a time suck as Facebook. Even when faced with the fax about Twitter and Facebook and how much time is spent on each, you still denied it.

Look, both liberals and conservatives can want greater government control. They just differ on what should be controlled.

For example, liberals want to control your wallet, and conservatives want to control your womb.

A left/right spectrum says nothing about the proclivity to desire more or less government control.

At least you’re understanding more than Raglefant.

Last edited:
He's disagreeing with you dipshit.

I know that dumbass and I’m not arguing with him. I already pointed out the issue with his graph that he posted.

That said, he understands far, far more than you do.

Like I said, you claimed that Twitter is just as much of a time suck as Facebook. You’d have to be an outright moron to believe that.

I’m not holding out much hope. You’re the poster that once tried to claim that Twitter was just as much of a time suck as Facebook. Even when faced with the fax about Twitter and Facebook and how much time is spent on each, you still denied it.
You seem to think the word spectrum is magical and somehow makes your position logical. A person who opposes gay marriage is conservative and thus further right on the well established and universally accepted political spectrum because they reject change and want to maintain the status quo. A liberal embraces change as progress. The conservative is right and the liberal is left on the spectrum relative to one another.

Your idiocy inverts these simple definitions that are one again, universally accepted.

You seem to think the word spectrum is magical and somehow makes your position logical. A person who opposes gay marriage is conservative and thus further right on the well established and universally accepted political spectrum because they reject change and want to maintain the status quo. A liberal embraces change as progress. The conservative is right and the liberal is left on the spectrum relative to one another.

Your idiocy inverts these simple definitions that are one again, universally accepted.

It’s not magical at all. It’s really easy to understand. But for some reason you still don’t understand it.

I’ve explained to you like I would a toddler and you still don’t understand. You just keep saying the same thing over and over again. Guess what? You’re still as wrong as you were the first time you said it.

Kind of like how you refused to understand that Facebook takes up far more time than Twitter. You’re a simpleton. And the thing is that you’re willfully simple.

I’m done explaining it to you. I’ve decided that you’re just unable to grasp something this easy to understand.

The just the over regulated areas should be addressed and not what the fuhrer is doing. I think every trumpbagger should be required to drink water from Flint, MI starting with the assholes in the white house.

I am all for clean water. I just think you should not blame Trump but the local government running Flint. Don't you think they should be held accountable for the water mess?

Reactions: Chuck C

You still use a fax?

Reactions: GarryO37
You still use a fax?

No. I use fox.

0c863e74-dbbe-46f2-ae75-a9f581b86bf5_thumb.jpg

Reactions: naturalmwa
It’s not magical at all. It’s really easy to understand. But for some reason you still don’t understand it.

I’ve explained to you like I would a toddler and you still don’t understand. You just keep saying the same thing over and over again. Guess what? You’re still as wrong as you were the first time you said it.

Kind of like how you refused to understand that Facebook takes up far more time than Twitter. You’re a simpleton. And the thing is that you’re willfully simple.

I’m done explaining it to you. I’ve decided that you’re just unable to grasp something this easy to understand.
As with everything else you do on this board and probably in your life, you combine the insanity of ancient butthurt with the total misrepresentation of reality to achieve epic levels of narcissistic delusions of grandeur. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but this thread is a great reminder that you represent the biggest gap between ego and actual intelligence on the entire board. Consistent declarative statements of fact that are complete gibberish. Please continue, it's entertaining as hell.

I am all for clean water. I just think you should not blame Trump but the local government running Flint. Don't you think they should be held accountable for the water mess?
No, because the governor fired that local guy.

Reactions: Moral

images

As with everything else you do on this board and probably in your life, you combine the insanity of ancient butthurt with the total misrepresentation of reality to achieve epic levels of narcissistic delusions of grandeur. I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but this thread is a great reminder that you represent the biggest gap between ego and actual intelligence on the entire board. Consistent declarative statements of fact that are complete gibberish. Please continue, it's entertaining as hell.

Again this is coming from the guy who claimed people spent just as much time on Twitter as they do Facebook. You even tried to claim that it was your job.I think it’s safe to say that I’m doing far better in life than you are.

The funniest thing is your lack of intelligence won’t allow you to stop looking foolish. You, like a lot of your friends, are intellectual cowards. You don’t like reality. You don’t like facts. So you find anyway you can to dismiss them because it hurts your feelings.

Actually it was the emergency manager and the governor of Michigan and not the local government that caused the water poisonings in Flint.

Again this is coming from the guy who claimed people spent just as much time on Twitter as they do Facebook. You even tried to claim that it was your job.I think it’s safe to say that I’m doing far better in life than you are.

The funniest thing is your lack of intelligence won’t allow you to stop looking foolish. You, like a lot of your friends, are intellectual cowards. You don’t like reality. You don’t like facts. So you find anyway you can to dismiss them because it hurts your feelings.
tenor.gif

Actually it was the emergency manager and the governor of Michigan and not the local government that caused the water poisonings in Flint.

Please tell me why the local government sat on their hands then? They had local control and could have done more and taken ownership of their municipal utilities problems. Don't you think?

Please tell me why the local government sat on their hands then? They had local control and could have done more and taken ownership of their municipal utilities problems. Don't you think?
No. The governor. enacted the emergency manager taking control from local government. All the water problems were caused by the emergency manager actions after the take over.

My point being the problem could have been addressed properly and earlier than waiting and doing nothing until later.
You should read up on this, it’s an interesting story. The locals had this handled for years. Then the Governor decided he could do better. MI has this law that allows the governor to replace local elected officials, why that’s constitutional I don’t know. The governor replaced the town leadership and they hired a new water guy that had this ‘brilliant’ plan that caused all the problems.

Reactions: Moral and Rudolph
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT