ADVERTISEMENT

The far left and antifa

No, it isn't. They are using violent assault both verbal and physical to suppress the rights of those they disagree with.
They are the dictionary definition of fascist.
Most are exercising their free speech rights. A few get physical.

But even when you are judging those who get physical, it's important to pay attention to what they are getting physical about or against.

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral

But even when you are judging those who get physical, it's important to pay attention to what they are getting physical about or against.
They are all there with the sole intent of shouting down or beating down others rights to free speech. That is fascism! You don't wear masks, battle armor, bring pipes as weapons to have a debate. You are arming yourself for a fight and the little bastards whine about police brutality when they are arrested for it.
You are supporting fascist! You are a fascist!

All this happened before Trump and the blame goes back to local gov not doing their jobs. Period.
Flint happened before trump and I said yes I do in answer to your question if I blame local officials. But him and his cronies has set back clean air and water dramatically. All in the name of donations.

Reactions: Rudolph
They are all there with the sole intent of shouting down or beating down others rights to free speech.
This is where you go off the rails. They are there to argue against - and, yes, fight against, if necessary - people and ideas that are very harmful to others.

It's not about depriving others of free speech. It's about rejecting racism and fascism - especially as presented by or in defense of those who have forcefully - even murderously - advocated those evil values.

This is where you go off the rails. They are there to argue against - and, yes, fight against, if necessary - people and ideas that are very harmful to others.

It's not about depriving others of free speech. It's about rejecting racism and fascism - especially as presented by or in defense of those who have forcefully - even murderously - advocated those evil values.
You are not rejecting fascism, you are embracing fascism. You are not rejecting racism when a bunch of white people are attacking a black woman for her conservative beliefs. Where the hell do you come up with these ideas?

Reactions: Chuck C

Thankfully all of those 22 year old white girls were able reject those racist black cops.

Hilarious.

We are and the scales has been consistently tipping in favor of the left to say and do as it pleases while the right is stifled and banned. I am all in favor of free speech and the right to assemble, peacefully. One side should not be given a pass while the other isn't. The agenda is apparent in what message the Deep State and the left want the sheeple to see and hear.

Reactions: hawkssox1
We are and the scales has been consistently tipping in favor of the left to say and do as it pleases while the right is stifled and banned. I am all in favor of free speech and the right to assemble, peacefully. One side should not be given a pass while the other isn't. The agenda is apparent in what message the Deep State and the left want the sheeple to see and hear.
You need to stop posting here and go back to your Qanon websites. The other morons there will actually think you are a bright guy, whereas here, we know the truth.

I think screaming in someone's ear with a megaphone is rude no matter what race the participants are. Are you suggesting these two events are similar in some way other than shouting? Equating Candace Owens to the first black kids to integrate into a southern high school in the 50's is flatly stupid.

I think screaming in someone's ear with a megaphone is rude no matter what race the participants are. Are you suggesting these two events are similar in some way other than shouting? Equating Candace Owens to the first black kids to integrate into a southern high school in the 50's is flatly stupid.

No I am showing the similarity between the hate one group has for another.

Candace Owens was having a nice breakfast and people started to shout at her for no reason other than the hate they have for her views.

It's not rude, it's assault, as is blowing a whistle in someone's ear. These can and would cause pain and permanent damage to hearing. What they were doing was a racist and violent act.

Antifa is a terrorist group
Sorry. The Civil War ended a century and a half ago. The people who are still marching for racism and cheering police brutality and urging suppression of black and poor voters - those are the terrorists.

In your world, does it NEVER become acceptable to fight those who advocate and inflict harm on others?

Sure, we have seen a few on the left go too far (in my opinion) but that's not their philosophy or agenda. The folks you are supporting have racism and violence as their reason for existence.

HUGE difference.

Sorry. The Civil War ended a century and a half ago. The people who are still marching for racism and cheering police brutality and urging suppression of black and poor voters - those are the terrorists.

In your world, does it NEVER become acceptable to fight those who advocate and inflict harm on others?

Sure, we have seen a few on the left go too far (in my opinion) but that's not their philosophy or agenda. The folks you are supporting have racism and violence as their reason for existence.

HUGE difference.

Who are those folk that I support?

Who are those folk that I support?
You are giving cover to the actual racists and fascists. If you want to quibble about the word "support" that may be a fair quibble. But if you continue to defend racists and fascists - and continue to say that pushing back against them makes those who oppose racism and fascism just as bad as the racists and fascists - then, yes, that looks like support.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
You are giving cover to the actual racists and fascists. If you want to quibble about the word "support" that may be a fair quibble. But if you continue to defend racists and fascists - and continue to say that pushing back against them makes those who oppose racism and fascism just as bad as the racists and fascists - then, yes, that looks like support.

Who are the racists and facists that I am giving cover to and defending?

And also calling out Antifa for what they are doing here makes me racist?

Reactions: Chuck C
What color is your mask?

Candace Owens was having a nice breakfast and people started to shout at her for no reason other than the hate they have for her views.
How is that similar to shouting at black kids attending a white school for the first time? Those kids weren't being shouted at because of their political views.

This equating of "discrimination" against trump supporters being the same as discrimination against blacks in the 50's is disgusting.

How is that similar to shouting at black kids attending a white school for the first time? Those kids weren't being shouted at because of their political views.

This equating of "discrimination" against trump supporters being the same as discrimination against blacks in the 50's is disgusting.
trumpbaggers are disgusting in general.

It’s disgusting that you don’t understand that both of these horrible acts are coming from a place of hate and discrimination.

Also the Democrats have been bringing up Nazis and such and comparing them to trump supporters since election but you are calling me disgusting for comparing these pictures? Gtfo

Also what was the main reason you mentioned this in the first place haha?

After reading it I wonder why it even came up
I think something you were arguing was making it clear to me that there was a blind spot to the bigger picture efforts of the Right—the extreme opposition to liberalism—and that first chapter does a really good job I believe of putting it into context.

I think something you were arguing was making it clear to me that there was a blind spot to the bigger picture efforts of the Right—the extreme opposition to liberalism—and that first chapter does a really good job I believe of putting it into context.

Yah when I was reading it I was thinking to myself, “I don’t think I got in an argument about global warming.” Haha

Yah when I was reading it I was thinking to myself, “I don’t think I got in an argument about global warming.” Haha
That chapter really isn't about global warming. It's about a greed-based ideology doing everything it can to sustain itself. Every attack on liberalism deserves to be considered through this lens.

How would you generally grade your reading comprehension? You admit not being a reader. Do you need me to read this with you? :)

Reactions: Moral
That chapter really isn't about global warming. It's about a greed-based ideology doing everything it can to sustain itself. Every attack on liberalism deserves to be considered through this lens.

How would you generally grade your reading comprehension? You admit not being a reader. Do you need me to read this with you? :)

I know what’s it’s about but there were a bunch of examples of the right and global warming.

I attack liberalism through this lens as I attack the conservatives. Like the South Park creators have said, "I hate conservatives, but I really f***ing hate liberals"

I know what’s it’s about but there were a bunch of examples of the right and global warming.

I attack liberalism through this lens as I attack the conservatives. Like the South Park creators have said, "I hate conservatives, but I really f***ing hate liberals"
But why? That's the crux. Why? Yeah, individuals suck regardless of ideology. Do you hate liberalism? If yes, why? That's what I wish we could discuss—the why and the roots of the why.

But why? That's the crux. Why? Yeah, individuals suck regardless of ideology. Do you hate liberalism? If yes, why? That's what I wish we could discuss—the why and the roots of the why.

I hate a lot of parts of modern day liberalism due to the fact of the identity politics they play. I agree a lot socially but in terms of economics and how they go about politics, I hate. One example in regards to this is the day after on social media on how they acted. The roots were prolly ingrained in my mind during my political exploration in college with Dr. Ron Paul and my love for the American revolution.

For conservatives I am not the biggest fan of them because as you can see they are pretty two faced on what they preach and what they do. I also disagree with a lot of the social conservatives talking points and how they use the government to push their values on the population even though they talk about the constitution and how big freedom is to them. The roots of this is from me being an athiest and seeing the two face party of the Republican Party play out right now.

I hate a lot of parts of modern day liberalism due to the fact of the identity politics they play. I agree a lot socially but in terms of economics and how they go about politics, I hate. One example in regards to this is the day after on social media on how they acted. The roots were prolly ingrained in my mind during my political exploration in college with Dr. Ron Paul and my love for the American revolution.

For conservatives I am not the biggest fan of them because as you can see they are pretty two faced on what they preach and what they do. I also disagree with a lot of the social conservatives talking points and how they use the government to push their values on the population even though they talk about the constitution and how big freedom is to them. The roots of this is from me being an athiest and seeing the two face party of the Republican Party play out right now.
Appears you're all in on the identity politics on both ends, and I think you missed the point of the reading. The identity politics doesn't really exist the way that popular media portrays it. A lot of that crap is media-generated… and for what reason?

And I would also suggest, given what you just expressed, always bearing in mind there is a likelihood that confirmation bias will affect how you perceive things.

ADVERTISEMENT