ADVERTISEMENT

The faux outrage that Biden is stockpiling baby formula for undocumented immigrants

Lol. Once again for the umpteenth time you shouldn't be here.
Once again, I’ve changed the behavior that got me banned. You exhibit that same behavior that I used to frequently. Careful tossing stones. Being a conservative had nothing to do with my exit.

Is the "we" in your post the US federal government? It makes complete sense to me that the federal government would provide care/essentials to people in their custody. Do you disagree?

In the second half of your first sentence it almost seems like you think its the job or duty of the federal government to meet the needs of American citizens. Is that what you intended to mean? Should they be the ones producing the baby formula? Should the feds manage the logistics and distribution to retailers or should they skip the retailers and run their own stores or deliver direct via USPS?

I think the whole baby formula industry is best managed privately through capitalism, the feds can be customers. Do you have a different vision?

It kind of does seem like you think this is a responsibility of the federal government since you go on to write about and blame Joe Biden.

So much for being a strong self sufficient independent that can live off the land.... nice life bud.
EL OH EL.

I didn't blame Biden, I said if he fell into a barrel of tits he would come out sucking his thumb. You feeling OK? You seem excessively emotional lately.

Reactions: NCHawk5
EL OH EL.

I didn't blame Biden, I said if he fell into a barrel of tits he would come out sucking his thumb. You feeling OK? You seem excessively emotional lately.

What part feels emotional to you? Forget that, maybe try answering the questions about what role the feds should play in the baby formula industry. If it's easier, you can explain what you meant by meeting the needs of American citizens.

I won't hold my breath, here comes another: EL OH EL defense mechanism.

Should we be letting babies starve to death that are in government custody? Is that what conservatives want?
Reunite them with their mothers and they can breastfeed the kids. Why aren't the babies with their mothers? Are they being separated?

What part feels emotional to you? Forget that, maybe try answering the questions about what role the feds should play in the baby formula industry. If it's easier, you can explain what you meant by meeting the needs of American citizens.

I'm guessing you don't know how heavily the feds regulate the baby formula industry.....

What else are you supposed to call people who support deplorable candidates and policies, as does nearly every Republican in the party of Trump.?
"Free Americans" who can support any candidate/policies they wish to support...you silly fascist!

I'm guessing you don't know how heavily the feds regulate the baby formula industry.....

I'm guessing you don't think it's nearly enough. Nothing is enough for you loony libs, even when DC looks like Caracas, you'll still be clamoring for more federal involvement to meet the needs of Americans.......

You can’t fault the left because they don’t want babies killed by recalled formula. They’d obviously rather them starve or be aborted to death. That’s all. The American ones anyway. Geesh. Get a grip everyone.

The federal government should not be circumventing the United States public in order to give to the people here illegally as we have legal people struggling to find it on a mass scale.

We create way to many problems for ourselves because we are soft as shit. You think any other country is doing this or do you think we have unprecedented illegal immigration because we are what I will call a safe haven?

You ever heard of "3 hots and a cot"? People going to jail for a warm place to stay and a meal? Same idea.

Hey asshole. Please tell me why it is ok in the republican world to starve the brown babies at the border then?
Because we have brown babies that we're born here that are starving also.

Get off your high horse it has nothing to do with the color of the skin and everything to do with legal US citizens and illegals.

The federal government should not be circumventing the United States public in order to give to the people here illegally as we have legal people struggling to find it on a mass scale.

We create way to many problems for ourselves because we are soft as shit. You think any other country is doing this or do you think we have unprecedented illegal immigration because we are what I will call a safe haven?

You ever heard of "3 hots and a cot"? People going to jail for a warm place to stay and a meal? Same idea.

Still can't answer simple questions. Of course it's obvious why.

No point insisting, so I'll leave a few comments and we can skip our usual dance and enjoy our Saturdays.

I'm not certain we have unprecedented immigration. I think we have illegal immigration primarily based on who our neighbors are to our south and that we are a desirable, wealthy country with plenty of opportunities relative to many others.

I have no idea why you call us a save haven, maybe it's similar to what I just described.

I have heard of "3 hots and a cot", it's a bit of an indictment of our society/systems when jail and all that comes with it is preferable just to be fed and housed. Although, I doubt that's what you meant.

You do sound quite a bit different than your first post when you seemed to imply that the federal government is or should be responsible for meeting the needs of Americans.

Still can't answer simple questions. Of course it's obvious why.

No point insisting, so I'll leave a few comments and we can skip our usual dance and enjoy our Saturdays.

I'm not certain we have unprecedented immigration. I think we have illegal immigration primarily based on who our neighbors are to our south and that we are a desirable, wealthy country with plenty of opportunities relative to many others.

I have no idea why you call us a save haven, maybe it's similar to what I just described.

I have heard of "3 hots and a cot", it's a bit of an indictment of our society/systems when jail and all that comes with it is preferable just to be fed and housed. Although, I doubt that's what you meant.

You do sound quite a bit different than your first post when you seemed to imply that the federal government is or should be responsible for meeting the needs of Americans.
You see what you want to see.

The answer to your question of what role the United States government should have in a capitalistic society is having the same access to resources as we the people and if and only then should it be able to secure those resources foe the needs it feels important.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
I haven’t followed this issue closely but it seems unlikely to me that dirt-poor migrants making a dangerous trek north to the US are dependent on finding and buying formula to feed their babies. Assuming we are not separating mothers and infants, how big is this need, anyway?

And yes, if babies are in our custody we have an obligation to take care of them. And even if they’re not technically in our custody we still should try to help as it’s the right thing to do.

Reactions: sober_teacher
You see what you want to see.

The answer to your question of what role the United States government should have in a capitalistic society is having the same access to resources as we the people and if and only then should it be able to secure those resources foe the needs it feels important.

I'd be curious to see how you make that the law. Something tells me if the Democrats tried to do it we'd hear some sad shit about your childhood and how your can live off the land without the assistance of anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Hondo_11
I haven’t followed this issue closely but it seems unlikely to me that dirt-poor migrants making a dangerous trek north to the US are dependent on finding and buying formula to feed their babies. Assuming we are not separating mothers and infants, how big is this need, anyway?

And yes, if babies are in our custody we have an obligation to take care of them. And even if they’re not technically in our custody we still should try to help as it’s the right thing to do.
Load em up in some buses and send their asses back where they came from. Shouldn’t be in our custody to begin with. Mexico needs to fix this damn problem or face the use of force from us.

• Love
Reactions: Hondo_11
So very Christian of you. Hope you feel good about yourself.
You Really play the dumb a-hole role well.

There’s babies of all colors, sex, religion starving here, actual American citizens who pay taxes. They should be at the front of the line, not those who illegally entered the country knowing the risks.

You Really play the dumb a-hole role well.

There’s babies of all colors, sex, religion starving here, actual American citizens who pay taxes. They should be at the front of the line, not those who illegally entered the country knowing the risks.
Like I said hypocrite assholes like you make me sad for society.

• Wow
Reactions: NCHawk5
Haven't really thought that through have you...

How many infants on formula are brought across the border without their mother? Sounds like human trafficking
I think you are the one that hasn't thought this through. Let's say they are being trafficked. Does that mean we shouldn't feed them? Let them die? Sorry baby that got trafficked to the US. We're not feeding you. You die now. Sucks to be you.

This is just such an insane narrative coming from the right. I've always thought the talking point about the right not caring about babies after they were born in regards to abortion was a little overblown, but here we are. The right literally pushing for the US govt to let babies starve to death.

I think you are the one that hasn't thought this through. Let's say they are being trafficked. Does that mean we shouldn't feed them? Let them die? Sorry baby that got trafficked to the US. We're not feeding you. You die now. Sucks to be you.

This is just such an insane narrative coming from the right. I've always thought the talking point about the right not caring about babies after they were born in regards to abortion was a little overblown, but here we are. The right literally pushing for the US govt to let babies starve to death.
The point is there are American babies starving too you dolt.

The point is there are American babies starving too you dolt.
If there are American babies that are in govt custody and we were prioritizing sending formula to detention centers housing immigrants, I would say you would have an argument. I have not seen any evidence of that though.

Babies in custody that can't breast feed have one option to get fed. By the government. Like it or not, we are responsible for them while they are in custody. If we aren't providing it, they won't get it. Regular people have more options. And at this point, I haven't heard any stores of babies starving to death.

You have more sausage on the mind than Abe Froman. Nice mini meltdown bro.

It's ok bro, BDJB is wiping out the GOP's biggest foreign supporter. I know it hurts you. Ronnie could only dream of killing this many Russians. Joe lives it. Trump, Trump Jr., and all of you trump fans are crying over the loss of so many of your Russian brethren.

ADVERTISEMENT