ADVERTISEMENT

The Florida Dem Party is really beginning to stink

runkpanole

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2002
They accepted a little less than $1 million in PPP loans. So, of course the Republicans are attacking with ads.

Now, the Tallahassee Democrat is refusing to run an ad attacking the only statewide elected Democrat in Florida for not demanding answers from the party.

When Dems lose Florida, it will once again be because the party shot themselves in the foot.

The person who tweeted below is the publisher of Florida Politics and is a Never Trumper.

Wow, you’re going back to the Charlie Christ days of the party.

It's one of life's little rules. Never let a Delmar opportunity pass.

images

Loraine Ausley related to Duby Ausley? Wow. Does Mallory Horne have any descendants around in politics?
The Democrat won't run the ads because they're in a majority minority county, the only blue one besides Gadsden that is blue in the entire I-10 corridor.

Wanna talk about stink? Republicans in FL have had their heads up Trump's ass for 4 years. Unprecedented stink, but anything is possible with that inbred electorate

Loraine Ausley related to Duby Ausley? Wow. Does Mallory Horne have any descendants around in politics?
The Democrat won't run the ads because they're in a majority minority county, the only blue one besides Gadsden that is blue in the entire I-10 corridor.
They are related. I can’t remember the relation though. Not sure about Horne.

I remember back in the day the Gator Dems ran the show. As they got older and faded away in the 90s it became a free for all. No surprise they’re disorganized.

From 2,000 miles away it doesn’t appear the state GOP is much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT