ADVERTISEMENT

The Girls Are Gonna Be Fighting: DeSantis Rips Trump’s Stolen Election Lies: “Not True”

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
The New York Times reports:

Gov. Ron DeSantis of Florida said that claims about the 2020 election being stolen were false, directly contradicting a central argument of former President Donald J. Trump and his supporters. The comments went further than Mr. DeSantis typically goes when asked about Mr. Trump’s defeat.
The governor has often tried to hedge, refusing to acknowledge that the election was fairly conducted. In his response on Friday, Mr. DeSantis did not mention Mr. Trump by name — saying merely that such theories were “unsubstantiated.” But the implication was clear.
“All those theories that were put out did not prove to be true,” Mr. DeSantis said in response to a reporter’s question after a campaign event at a brewery in Northeast Iowa.

Desantis is getting desperate now that vivek has tied him in some polls. This campaign may go down as one of the worst executions in political history. The only presidential campaign that I can think of that was worse was joe biden when he got kicked out of the running for lying and plagiarizing years ago. Some things never change...

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Desantis is getting desperate now that vivek has tied him in some polls. This campaign may go down as one of the worst executions in political history. The only presidential campaign that I can think of that was worse was joe biden when he got kicked out of the running for lying and plagiarizing years ago. Some things never change...
I didn’t know it was possible to get so many things wrong in one small post.

Trump lost.

The GOP is a mess right now and has been drifting even farther to the right extreme.
They've alienated moderates and Indees.
Outside of gerrymandered House districts, I think they're going to get killed in 2024.

The only question I have is what does Trump do after a defeat next year?
He doesn't seem like someone who will leave quietly.
RonnyBoy might also be gone...permanently.

Do you think the election was stolen Numb Nuts?
Yes. I think the 50 intelligence agents who knowingly lied about the hunter biden laptop being Russian disinformation (which then led to it being censored online) all need to be charged with seditious conspiracynand sentenced to life in federal prison. The data shows enough people would have changed their vote to give trump the win if that lie wasn't told. I won't get into all the other dirty games played in 2020 but that alone stole the election and it was all based on a known lie.

Yes. I think the 50 intelligence agents who knowingly lied about the hunter biden laptop being Russian disinformation (which then led to it being censored online) all need to be charged with seditious conspiracynand sentenced to life in federal prison. The data shows enough people would have changed their vote to give trump the win if that lie wasn't told. I won't get into all the other dirty games played in 2020 but that alone stole the election and it was all based on a known lie.
****ing idiot. You shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
To late? Lol we haven’t even had the first debate yet. Have you ever watched a presidential primary before?
Pudding Fingers is a terrible candidate. Trump is tea bagging him. The cult will not abandon him. Pudding Fingers keeps trying to be Trump like, but with Trump in the field why would anyone pick the knock off product? He should have waited for 2028.

What a fight it would be. Paper towels vs. Orange Slices.

Nobody loves you. Not even your cuuunt mother who should have aborted you.
oh look a democrat baby killer supporting baby killing. Keep going Ron, this is pure gold.

How big of a POS human being do you have to be to say something like this?

oh look a democrat baby killer supporting baby killing. Keep going Ron, this is pure gold.

How big of a POS human being do you have to be to say something like this?
Good One Lol GIF by Justin

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT