ADVERTISEMENT

The Good, the Bad, let's hope not the Ugly

trahawk

HB All-State
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2001
On one hand, I'm listening to all the interviews of Iowa players from Media Day, and damn it, what a bunch of good kids they are. I would dearly love for them to be successful and really show better than what is being predicted. Wouldn't that be great?

On the other hand, Iowa got dissed twice in one day on Sirius XM College Sports channel.
  1. Chris Childers and Rick Neuheisel will not be going to Iowa on their tour of pre-season camps, but they WILL be going to NE, WISC, MSU, Michigan, PSU, & OSU - once again we have fallen below the Line of Relevance for the B1G.
  2. Sunday Morning talk show guys - don't know who they were - were talking about conference realignments and how they wished things wouldn't have changed. They used Nebby as one of their examples, saying how they belong in the the Big 12. They talked about how the B1G is trying to make Iowa/Nebby a real rivalry, but it hasn't really worked very well because Iowa has not been good enough. I think this falls right in with the overall national perception of Iowa, and - frankly and sadly - it's been pretty true the last few years.
The good, the bad. Let's hope the season doesn't get ugly.

Reactions: coyotehunter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News