ADVERTISEMENT

The GOP is held to 0 standards

Absolutely pathetic.
Whats pathetic is you have to attack a challenger instead of talking up the president of the United States. I fixmk hate Trump; but do you seriously not see how pathetic that is? Maybe spend more time trying to get people to believe in your next candidate instead of just hating the other.

Such a weak weak man’s way out of things

Whats pathetic is you have to attack a challenger instead of talking up the president of the United States. I fixmk hate Trump; but do you seriously not see how pathetic that is? Maybe spend more time trying to get people to believe in your next candidate instead of just hating the other.

Such a weak weak man’s way out of things
Biden's administration is leading and performing, once again actions speak louder than words. And the fact that Trump isn't in prison and gets to debate our President is how pathetic and far this county has fallen

Biden's administration is leading and performing, once again actions speak louder than words. And the fact that Trump isn't in prison and gets to debate our President is how pathetic and far this county has fallen
JFC. Another pathetic response. I doubt there are more than 3 people on this site that are actually “maga”; but you are either a complete troll or just the dumbest ****ing person I’ve ever had the pleasure to talk to on this place. The fact you can’t admit Biden is an embarrassment is pathetic.

Just answer one question without using Trump as an excuse. Do you think Biden should be president for four more years, political party set aside?

JFC. Another pathetic response. I doubt there are more than 3 people on this site that are actually “maga”; but you are either a complete troll or just the dumbest ****ing person I’ve ever had the pleasure to talk to on this place. The fact you can’t admit Biden is an embarrassment is pathetic.
He's old. His administration isn't an embarrassment. Try and adult.

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
He's old. His administration isn't an embarrassment. Try and adult.
Do you know what adulting means? The adult needs to be the leader and an example. Maybe not in your world tho I guess. Apparently being a stagecoach works for you. Clearly you have zero pride.

Maybe you need to learn how to adult if you are going to be such a harsh critic.

Shit. I need to edit this to ask. Does an Adult in your world, which clearly you think you are an adult, need to lead by example or no? I’m just curious

His administration has done well. The opposite of the Trump embarrassment. That's the takeaway and the facts.
what facts? Seriously - since we are putting aside the biden vs Trump and talking administration , what the hell do you think the recent admin has done better, outside of increasing the population of the US

Not gonna lie, us rich folks have done well; but the poor have never been poorer, so I guess maybe that’s a win for you?

what facts? Seriously - since we are putting aside the biden vs Trump and talking administration , what the hell do you think the recent admin has done better, outside of increasing the population of the US
😆 we couldn't haven't been in a worse position than we were in 2020. The idiot cut taxes for the Billionaires in 2017 that led to record deficits as well. The moron is an absolute disgrace it is an embarrassment he was ever President. I voted for the email lady because I knew better.

Not gonna lie, us rich folks have done well; but the poor have never been poorer, so I guess maybe that’s a win for you?

Childhood poverty is at its lowest rate in history.

The bottom 20% of Americans have seen their inflation adjusted income rise.

You’re wrong.

Lefties looking awfully desperate after that beating lol own the L and try losing with some dignity for a change. Maybe get a candidate who isn't an absolute vegetable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT