ADVERTISEMENT

The Great One "Mark Levin" levels Barack Hussein Obama

Arbitr8

HR Legend
May 13, 2009
Lewis Township
Originally posted by Arbitr8:

Here's one of the greatest defenders of liberty in our country today, Mark Levin, at CPAC this morning. He never pulls any punches, and this speech is no exception!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-the-great-one-mark-levin-rip-into-both-democrats-and-republicans-at-cpac-full-speech/#ixzz3T4Zj8eok
As a con, I do not like Levin. Like Dems in the senate and house, he would let America burn to win a battle with the other side. He is not a patriot, he is an absolutist.

Originally posted by aflachawk:

Originally posted by Arbitr8:

Here's one of the greatest defenders of liberty in our country today, Mark Levin, at CPAC this morning. He never pulls any punches, and this speech is no exception!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-the-great-one-mark-levin-rip-into-both-democrats-and-republicans-at-cpac-full-speech/#ixzz3T4Zj8eok
As a con, I do not like Levin. Like Dems in the senate and house, he would let America burn to win a battle with the other side. He is not a patriot, he is an absolutist.
Agree, he is a very smart man, but if you don't agree with him on every issue, he has no time for you. Not healthy on either side of the aisle.

Mark Levin is a phony constitutionalist. He championed the PATRIOT Act, writing in his previous book that "evidence of widespread civil liberties abuses against American citizens" under that law is "nonexistent." And he denounced the man who blew the whistle on these jaw-dropping civil liberties abuses of American citizens, Edward Snowden, as a "traitor." The Grate One would be more apropos.

Reactions: IaHawk44
Originally posted by Nat Algren:
Originally posted by ricflair4LIFE:
Who's Mark Levin?
A neo-con lover of big gov.
Pretty perfect summation. He's a neo-con, like most every other neo-con mouthpiece with a "political" radio show or TV personality. They are usually the ones that refer to "the media" as something separate from themselves. Also, they tend to be big shills for anything tied to the war industry. They are always big AIPAC whores, too.

Originally posted by strummingram:
Who's Mark Levin?
Pretty perfect summation. He's a neo-con, like most every other neo-con mouthpiece with a "political" radio show or TV personality. They are usually the ones that refer to "the media" as something separate from themselves. Also, they tend to be big shills for anything tied to the war industry. They are always big AIPAC whores, too.
Well said, SR.

Originally posted by strummingram:
Who's Mark Levin?
Look at this list of CPAC speakers in the link provided. Is there one person on this panel that desires peace? Not one. All are drunk from bloodlust.

link

Originally posted by FlickShagwell:
Why is Mark Levin in quotes? Is that not his real name?

Or does Arbitr8 not know what punctuation does what?
That was my first thought when I saw the thread title. Maybe Mark Levin is a fake name.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

It appears resurrection is in vogue. I thought a little tribute to the original Arbitr8 was appropriate considering how often he resurrects himself like Jesus from the tomb around here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT