ADVERTISEMENT

The Hammer is about to drop!

Is this where I can predict that Iowa will sign some offensive and defensive players out of the portal in 2024? Season prediction? They will win some games and lose some.
This is easy
I predict something will happen at some indefinite time in the future. I can't tell you what it is because I don't want to burn my source.

Once it occurs I will jump on here to confirm!

I had to use a hammer with force yesterday. A little bathroom fix and the old didn't want to come out easily and nicely.
I bought a new hammer a couple years ago. Spent a little extra for quality. How did the bathroom fix turn out? Hopefully good. A lot can go wrong in the bathroom.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
I bought a new hammer a couple years ago. Spent a little extra for quality. How did the bathroom fix turn out? Hopefully good. A lot can go wrong in the bathroom.
Extracted a bathroom fan/light and housing from a bathroom basement ceiling. They obviously had an open ceiling when it was installed because they had that son of a gun fastened in there and the screws not accessible easily. I put in a bigger unit because I think they had undersized it given the size of the bathroom and the length of the vent duct to the roof. Some serious hammer and pry bar action took it out okay. Our dogs freaked out though. Was trying to watch the Chiefs / Bengals at the same time which slowed me down.

I think I have maybe 5 hammers. Don't ask me why. They are like tape measures to me. I see one that appeals and its like hey I could use another just in case.

Reactions: Bishop1971
Local kid, under radar small school, good measurables, dominated the field. Think JoseyJ.
I actually saw Josey Jewell play quite a few times. I was working in decorah for a while so that makes me pretty happy about tgis recruit. Thanks for the info.

1. Everyone knows there will be a coaching change. Been common knowledge for 2 months. Try again.

2. Give a name on this "speed." Heck, give the specific coaching change.

You won't because you can't. Fraud. Fool. Troll.
What is it u add to this site but to try and act like u know who I know or don't know? Your just proletariat garabage...go talk to my assistant, I'm done with your level. PS- (psst-AsstOC)

What is it u add to this site but to try and act like u know who I know or don't know? Your just proletariat garabage...go talk to my assistant, I'm done with your level. PS- (psst-AsstOC)
Well he does bring the ‘calling out your posts’ aspect to the board. He’s not wrong on that part.

1. Everyone knows there will be a coaching change. Been common knowledge for 2 months. Try again.

2. Give a name on this "speed." Heck, give the specific coaching change.

You won't because you can't. Fraud. Fool. Troll.
You forgot to tell Captain Kirk that. Eat crow.

Some of you are like or are, 18 yr old little virgins who sees there first group of girls and run rt to them yelling, slobbering, and spitting all over them, meanwhile those of us in the know, walk down and start a convo.

Don't worry, it'll all come.out by spring. Yall just have to calm down and wait.

Some of you are like or are, 18 yr old little virgins who sees there first group of girls and run rt to them yelling, slobbering, and spitting all over them, meanwhile those of us in the know, walk down and start a convo.

Don't worry, it'll all come.out by spring. Yall just have to calm down and wait.
Once again spewing shit he has no clue about....

Reactions: shudaddy and sabula

Well I hope that convo goes well for you since your credibility is taking a beating in this thread. In 4 years when KF retires I am sure you will point out that you told us there would be a change.
If the change you 'know'....sorry, had to chuckle when typing that in regards to you.... is going to happen do you have an approximate time frame or is it the magical 'sometime'?

Well I hope that convo goes well for you since your credibility is taking a beating in this thread. In 4 years when KF retires I am sure you will point out that you told us there would be a change.
If the change you 'know'....sorry, had to chuckle when typing that in regards to you.... is going to happen do you have an approximate time frame or is it the magical 'sometime'?
Spring ball...but why do u care. Go root for another team!

Where is the big coaching change you said on Tuesday was coming?
You are a joke, a fraud, and a liar. Foo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT