ADVERTISEMENT

The Hateful Eight

Very excited for it. Last I knew QT shelved it after someone he trusted with a script allowed it to leak, one way or another. Didn't realize he rewrote the ending and moved forward with it.
You sound like a subscriber to EW.

Will probably see it. I'm wondering what will happen to Captain America 3 after that possible script leak on 4Chan. Awesome story, real or not, and would make for the best MCU movie by far....but is it a similar case to this situation where it gets delayed now and we get rewrites to change things up since the story is "out there" now, if it's not fake?

Will probably see it. I'm wondering what will happen to Captain America 3 after that possible script leak on 4Chan. Awesome story, real or not, and would make for the best MCU movie by far....but is it a similar case to this situation where it gets delayed now and we get rewrites to change things up since the story is "out there" now, if it's not fake?
Yeah, the older I've gotten the more and more I try and stay away from spoilers and leaked scripts. I wnat to watch the movie/read the book, and enjoy it. Not know what is going to happen before it does.

ADVERTISEMENT