ADVERTISEMENT

The Hawkeye Report Podcast, from 8/19/2015

DanL53

HR Legend
Sep 12, 2013
Get it. Listen. :)

Your Hawkeye heart rate for the future will pump twenty beats faster!

Thanks Tom and everyone involved including the Barnstormers guys! That was fantastic journalism and excellent information. A+ stuff!

Looking forward to listening to it this weekend - but I don't want to tease myself too much with the distant future!

Appreciate everyone downloading and listening to it this week and the great responses. Really enjoyed doing the show and having Jamie and Greg on to talk about their program and the current and future Hawkeyes.

I listen to the podcast every week. Great stuff. I was hoping you guys were going to be doing one for the open scrimmage though. Any plans for that?

I listen to the podcast every week. Great stuff. I was hoping you guys were going to be doing one for the open scrimmage though. Any plans for that?

We are turning our attention fully to football on Monday's show. Thanks for listening every week.

Are the scrimmages happening before the home FB games again?

Interesting to hear about all the talent coming up in Iowa, and not just the ones we have committed. Someone forward this info to Cook and Moore/Simpson!

Thanks 89, I have an android

The podcast can also be found on our podcast page, www.hrpodcast.com. That has all of our podcasts. Also, for droid users, you can download the app called Stitcher.com and then search for it there and listen via their service. It's basically like i-tunes does for Apple folks, where it appears there once we get it uploaded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT