ADVERTISEMENT

The husband of a Coraville City Councilor has been arrested for sexual abuse of a child.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Jeffrey Dodds has been arrested on two counts of sexual abuse of a child. He is the co-owner of a child care center, and the husband of Jill Dodds, who has been on Coraville's council since 2012.
This seems like a big deal. You've got a child care center owner arrested after a lengthy investigation, and the local government connection. I don't live in Coralville, but I imagine Jill Dodds will have to resign.
https://www.kcrg.com/2022/04/19/hus...ouncilor-arrested-charges-sexual-abuse-minor/

Jeffrey Dodds has been arrested on two counts of sexual abuse of a child. He is the co-owner of a child care center, and the husband of Jill Dodds, who has been on Coraville's council since 2012.
This seems like a big deal. You've got a child care center owner arrested after a lengthy investigation, and the local government connection. I don't live in Coralville, but I imagine Jill Dodds will have to resign.
https://www.kcrg.com/2022/04/19/hus...ouncilor-arrested-charges-sexual-abuse-minor/

Yeah. Definitely no bueno. It sucks when your spouse messes with your life (assuming no fault of your own), but time to resign.

Edit to add: He looks like a fatter, older Solomon Lane from MI: Rogue Nation. Lane wanted to basically destroy society as we know it. This guy could be a child molester. Not sure which is worse.

Last edited:
Feel bad for her if she was unaware (and she likely was unaware, imo). Feel worse for the kid and the kid's parents. Yechhh!

My two boys went there. We had to have the talk with them tonight and ask hard pointed questions.

He performed oral sex on a 4-5 year old girl during nap time is what I’m hearing from parents whose kid was there up until it closed.

They were both clients of my wife up until 5 years ago.
That's f***** up.

My two boys went there. We had to have the talk with them tonight and ask hard pointed questions.

He performed oral sex on a 4-5 year old girl during nap time is what I’m hearing from parents whose kid was there up until it closed.

They were both clients of my wife up until 5 years ago.
Ugh. I am sorry for any parent and child(ren) that would have to potentially deal with that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT