ADVERTISEMENT

The impeachment inquiry is starting exactly as might have been expected

@KFsdisciple to service members who won’t get paid…

go **** yourself middle finger GIF by IFC
They'll get paid. ...just may not be on time. Same with the Federal employees (who haven't been identified as filling critical roles)

O nooooo, the people that have almost zero employable skills outside of politics are going to shut off their self appointed paychecks...... the sky is falling.

I wish they would let it shut down one of these times they piss themselves over it so we could get an exact look at how ****ing useless they actually are.

O nooooo, the people that have almost zero employable skills outside of politics are going to shut off their self appointed paychecks...... the sky is falling.

I wish they would let it shut down one of these times they piss themselves over it so we could get an exact look at how ****ing useless they actually are.
This is yet another demonstration (in a long, long line) of just how ignorant you are.

Reactions: Huey Grey

My Congresswoman, Marionette Miller-Meeks is an ophthalmologist. Is that unemployable?

Let's sit back and see how that works for the banks collecting that "late" money for auto loans, mortgages, etc etc etc.
Didn't say there weren't domino effects, but I've been both active duty and a govt civilian during shut downs...I always got paid.

Jesus dude it was a broad statement that had some merit because most of those ****s would actually be worthless in working society. Put down your guard and have a laugh.
If that was a joke, don't give up your day job. Assuming you're not some worthless **** who can't be productive in a working society.

It's a joke!! Put down your guard and have a laugh.

SHOOT TO KILL. No warning shots. Border problem solved. We could even use AR-15's with Fentanyl laced bullets.

The American right-wing way. The real solution: plug the AR-15 to explode. At least 1 gun and weirdo would be eliminated in each instance.

You good with American military members having to work without being paid, huh?

Pretty jackassy attitude.

Reactions: RileyHawk
You good with American military members having to work without being paid, huh?

Pretty jackassy attitude.
I'll attempt to dignify the question with an appropriate answer.

No. I would not be ok with that, I don't even like the idea of there being a delay in the checks.

Now, you and I both know goddamn well they are not going to chose to shut themselves down. It's the same old theater over and over.

Months to prepare, You call your star witness and he says, 'nothing to see here'!

This is a gathering of amateurish pompous assholes sitting in chairs they don't belong, pretending to know things they are graphically ignorant, lying about everything because truth never dawned on them.

McCarthy can become a hero by forfeiting his leadership to let this Freedom Caucus controlled House implode.

Yeah but you can't take a promise of a future paycheck to the grocery store.
Trust me, I'm aware. Comment was simply to point out it's a delayed payment, not a non-payment. Again, I've been there. Folks may have to charge groceries, then pay it off. ...not downplaying it, and it's not the first time we've been down this road. I'd prefer we just pass a darn budget and not have wash.rinse.repeat this every year.

Trust me, I'm aware. Comment was simply to point out it's a delayed payment, not a non-payment. Again, I've been there. Folks may have to charge groceries, then pay it off. ...not downplaying it, and it's not the first time we've been down this road. I'd prefer we just pass a darn budget and not have wash.rinse.repeat this every year.
So if there's a shutdown, does Ukraine still get their money but not our military?

I'll attempt to dignify the question with an appropriate answer.

No. I would not be ok with that, I don't even like the idea of there being a delay in the checks.

Now, you and I both know goddamn well they are not going to chose to shut themselves down. It's the same old theater over and over.
There will be a shutdown. The right wing lunatics in the House on the Republican side will see to it.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT