ADVERTISEMENT

The inconvenient truth - 96% of gun violence….

Do you have demographics by city? Would be interesting to see more details, I bet it’s republicans doing the shooting too! One thing that grinds my gears with Rs is the hypocrisy.
The entire top 10 vote blue with anywhere from 52.5% to 87.3% voting D.

Jackson (Hinds county): 73.4% voted D in the presidential election
Louisville (Jefferson county): 58.9% voted D
Birmingham (Jefferson county): 55.8% voted D
St. Louis (St. Louis County): 81.9% voted D
Baltimore (Baltimore City Country): 87.3% voted D
New Orleans (Orleans County): 83.1% voted D
Memphis (Shelby County): 64.4% voted D
Baton Rouge (East Baton Rouge County) 55.5% voted D
Shreveport (Caddo County): 52.5% voted D
Cleveland (Cuyahoga County): 66.4% voted D

Weird how every one of the cities in the top 10 are blue cities....
(source: https://www.bestplaces.net/)
He’s disingenuous, or an idiot.
Since he refused to defend the canard I’m going with merely disingenuous.

….is caused by anger and hatred and feelings of anomie and disconnection etc, NOT mental illness.

this according to actual experts and actual research, psychiatrists whose research is based on working with actual perpetrators, not propaganda talking points from NRA stooges and corrupted corporate pro gun politicians.

angry people with guns will kill. More guns in the hands of angry hateful people, more will die.

facts matter. Reality asserts itself.

A. So why are people so angry?

B. You think a person slaughtering 19 innocent people, mostly children is sane, just angry?

C. How do you define mental illness?

Jackson (Hinds county): 73.4% voted D in the presidential election
Louisville (Jefferson county): 58.9% voted D
Birmingham (Jefferson county): 55.8% voted D
St. Louis (St. Louis County): 81.9% voted D
Baltimore (Baltimore City Country): 87.3% voted D
New Orleans (Orleans County): 83.1% voted D
Memphis (Shelby County): 64.4% voted D
Baton Rouge (East Baton Rouge County) 55.5% voted D
Shreveport (Caddo County): 52.5% voted D
Cleveland (Cuyahoga County): 66.4% voted D

Weird how every one of the cities in the top 10 are blue cities....
(source: https://www.bestplaces.net/)
as has been demonstrated, the cities that are in red states with lax gun policies tend to do so much worse than cities in states with progressive policies. But because guns from gun shows in other states with no background checks get transported across state borders, the red state policies are dictating reality for everybody else. Like metastatic cancer.

Calling your approach to things trolling would give you too much credit. You are being willfully dishonest, deplorably and sociopathically so. Yes, one of the traits of sociopaths is chronic manipulative behavior, gaslighting, sowing confusion and delighting in despair. And you do that all day long every day. That kind of thing does great evil. Who pays you for your full time job being a liar on these boards?

you obviously have nothing better to do in life. There are tens or hundreds of thousands of people on payrolls whose job is to help divide and conquer, gaslight manipulate and confuse. Just like you.

I’m pretty sure you own a mirror though and look in it every morning. I wonder if you like what you see. It is cowardly and cancerous what you do.

Your behavior is like everyone in the Trump administration.

you and I and everyone knows that gun policy comes largely at the state level, as well as the federal level, and that municipalities have almost no say in gun regulation.

In states that have stand your ground laws, easy access to guns, and high density population such as in cities where there is poverty, or poverty in rural areas, there will be more gun violence. But in less dense rural areas, clearly gun violence is much lower in absolute numbers. But do you want to use dog whistle‘s and pretend that this is a race issue. Your approach is not just lying, but straight up racist.

anyway, the vast majority of mass shooters in this country are white males, so let’s all be proud of that wonderful race many of us are in. In a country built on genocide and slavery and white supremacy.

But that aside, You have actually proven my point: it’s not about mental illness, but it’s about anger and anomie and easy access to guns.

So thank you for not just trolling yourself, but being my own mic drop!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: abby97
Calling your approach to things trolling would give you too much credit. You are being willfully dishonest, deplorably and sociopathically so. Yes, one of the traits of sociopaths is chronic manipulative behavior, gaslighting, sowing confusion and delighting in despair. And you do that all day long every day. That kind of thing does great evil. Who pays you for your full time job being a liar on these boards?

you obviously have nothing better to do in life. There are tons of thousands of people on payrolls who’s job is to help divide and conquer. Just like you. I’m pretty sure you own a mirror though and look in it every morning. I wonder if you like what you see.

you and I and everyone knows that gun policy comes largely at the state level, as well as the federal level, and that municipalities have almost no say in gun regulation.

In states that have stand your ground laws, easy access to guns, and high density population such as in cities where there is poverty, or poverty in rural areas, there will be more gun violence. But in less dense rural areas, clearly gun violence is much lower in absolute numbers. But do you want to use dog whistle‘s and pretend that this is a race issue. Your approach is not just lying, but straight up racist.

anyway, the vast majority of mass shooters in this country are white males, so let’s all be proud of that wonderful race many of us are in. In a country built on genocide and slavery and white supremacy.

But that aside, You have actually proven my point: it’s not about mental illness, but it’s about anger and anomie and easy access to guns.

Thats a whole lotta blathering. Once you failed to recognize how posting "all in red states" is a-ok, but pointing out those are all blue cities is somehow gaslighting, youve lost all credibility on the subject.

Reactions: HawksR1 and abby97
….is caused by anger and hatred and feelings of anomie and disconnection etc, NOT mental illness.

this according to actual experts and actual research, psychiatrists whose research is based on working with actual perpetrators, not propaganda talking points from NRA stooges and corrupted corporate pro gun politicians.

angry people with guns will kill. More guns in the hands of angry hateful people, more will die.

facts matter. Reality asserts itself.

So, what's your point? People are being killed does it matter if it is due to mental illness or anger? Dead is dead that's the problem. Are you trying so hard to stick it to the right that you get upset over process rather than substance?

as has been demonstrated, the cities that are in red states with lax gun policies tend to do so much worse than cities in states with progressive policies. But because guns from gun shows in other states with no background checks get transported across state borders, the red state policies are dictating reality for everybody else. Like metastatic cancer.

you obviously have nothing better to do in life. There are tens or hundreds of thousands of people on payrolls whose job is to help divide and conquer, gaslight manipulate and confuse. Just like you.

I’m pretty sure you own a mirror though and look in it every morning. I wonder if you like what you see. It is cowardly and cancerous what you do.

blah, blah, blah, more nonsense and bs blah blah blah.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT